Search results

+
  1. Fins_FinsT

PSA: double-tap of "summon vehicle" button summons last used one right away

Title. "Double-tap" means pressing the button twice quickly without holding it. Because i've seen some folks with hundreds hours played who still complained how big list of cars bothers them. Which list doesn't even open if you double-press that summon-vehicle button. Using it on PC, but i bet...
  2. Fins_FinsT

1.2 patch quality: one simple but curious comparison via google search

Disclaimer to all the ladies and gentlemen in CDPR: the following, i hope, will be one substantial reason to significantly increase quality assurance for any future patches and DLCs released by the team. But, in the same time, i also post this for all the paying customers of your company who are...
  3. Fins_FinsT

Roy's bird: found where it goes - apparently, heads to Hanako?

This bird here: For those unawares, there is one 100% clear appearance of no other than Roy Batty in the game - one Nexus 6 series replicant from Blade Runner (1982). You can see him here. And, of course, all the birds are dead in Night City, inentionally wiped out. So where this one's...
  4. Fins_FinsT

Johnny thumbs up

5. Fins_FinsT

"Unmarked special" cars which are possible to save: how many are there? What are they? Where to get them?

Many players do not know, but there are a few cars in the game which can't be bought, repaired and called at any time, but are still saved permanently. And among them there are cars of the kinds player can not ever buy. So far, i discovered three cars of the kind: - greenish Galena turned into...
  6. Fins_FinsT

9,272,261 damage headshot (legit)

This is legit. Very special build and lots of prep work. Note, i just did this still in 1.12. i'm not updating to 1.2 for some more days, i wanna see what people say about 1.2 (PC user and old hardware, here). Thing is, i have a reason to hope to beat 10M, once i update to 1.2. If you wanna...
  7. Fins_FinsT

Valeria Wilson: who's she, what she's doing in V's appartment, and why she wears Samurai t-shirt?

Title. This has never happened in my 1st playthrough, but now it did. She strolled right in before my eyes and now she's just standing there. Google has no clue whatsoever who she is. What's this about?
  8. Fins_FinsT

A mini-guide for early levels on Very Hard when playing non-killing V

Very Hard difficulty is not any hard at high and even mid-game character level, but early in the game, it can be challenging. And especially so for any V which intends to never kill a man (nor woman), i.e. kind of "pacifist". This is because means to inflict non-lethal damage are very limited...
  9. Fins_FinsT

Climbing skyscrapers: screenshots / views, issues, ideas

1st thing 1st: to do this, you'll want epic (purple) quality "hover" leg implant. Blue "double jump" is far not as good. Thus, everything following assumes you have the hover one - and know how to use it (some hints about it, i'll give below). So, i found a way to climb some scyscrapers in...
  10. Fins_FinsT

I found one "hovering in the middle of nowhere" Rayfield Excalibur AV - and the way to get to it

When scanned, it does not say "locked" nor "available" - says nothing at all about its status. It ain't a dummy, too - it can be jumped on, and it can be damaged and blown up (visible explosion, fire and smoke afterwards). It does not move, too - unlike all the "just for scenery" AVs flying...
  11. Fins_FinsT

Lorem Ipsum! :)

I don't know how it happened, but it did: "Lorem Ipsum" is usually said to be a placeholder text. Google translation tries to make sense of this fragment of it, but fails (because, naturally, it's not proper latin - it's much damaged latin). Still, i found actual translation (as well as...
  12. Fins_FinsT

[suggestion]: LShift while in car for "cruise" (maintain current speed) and "easier driving" combined with WASD

Please make one extra keyboard in-car control / button, (by default) LShift: held down while in car = maintain current speed. If pressed down together with "accelerate" - would then produce half-normal acceleration; if pressed down together with "brake" - half-maximum breaking intensity. And...
  13. Fins_FinsT

Poll: do we want to have the ability to reset (respec) stats? Let's find out what our consensus is!

Everyone, please vote. Note 1: (at least some of) existing concerns about exploiting such a feature or "breaking things" when using it - are actually very solvable by some very, very simple ways. Some details about it...
  14. Fins_FinsT

Hidden consequences of non-lethal approach (SPOILERS, obviously)

Quite a few times now, i found noticeable consequences for taking non-lethal approach even when the job does not anyhow mentions that non-lethal approach is anyhow preferable / desired. But, since it's usually difficult to notice such differencies (since it requires reloading and re-doing...
  15. Fins_FinsT

Found a way to jump off a scyscraper - and survive the fall

Not that it's useful anyhow, but just for sport. :) Required 'ware: Kerenzikov (i used uncommon (green), and it's plenty enough; common might be insufficient though) Location: on top of the 55-floor scyscraper during "Pisces" (one of Judy's side missions) Method: stand on top of the helipad...
  16. Fins_FinsT

Vehicle speed indicator in the game: broken! Or perhaps CDPR did this intentionally? Anyhow, bug or feature, but it's WRONG!

Ok, the matter is simple: whichever vehicle you drive, the speedometer lies to you. It shows much higher speed than you're actually going. In reality, we're currently going 2+ times slower than game says we do, assuming speed is displayed in MPH in the game. Which we should, seeing how Panam's...
  17. Fins_FinsT

Female clothing: not 2077, rather 1977. Or worse. CDPR please do something! ;)

I mean, apart from select few clothing items - some good looking netrunner suits, very few inner and outer torsos. Practically all pants - is like it's not a lady but some dock worker whos wife never heard about ironing clothes; bras like my grand-grand-mothers would think fancy - both colors...
  18. Fins_FinsT

Is it possible to make a single crit hit for over 1 million damage (no mods / cheats / glitches / exploits ofc)?

Title. And i also wonder if there is any record making for highest single-hit damage number. Please tell me if you know of any. Thanks! :) P.S. In case you wonder why i ask: at clvl 42, already duking out some 140k+ crits with a single bullet of my power revolver, at times, and that without...
  19. Fins_FinsT

One side job more important than most "main" jobs (SPOILERS)

"Dream on" is the name. Happens in Act 2. For those who did not play it yet and those who did not pay much attention - long story short, spoilers: Peralez, who runs for Night City mayor, tasks V to investigate an intruder into his 25-floor ap. V discovers that he, and his wife, are being...
  20. Fins_FinsT

Best racing times

Let's share out best race times here - just for fun. A screenshot with after-finish time is the minimum requirement, but for especially outstanding times, full race video is very recommended to post, with quality sufficient to clearly recognise finish time. And of course, small story about any...
Top Bottom