Search results

+
  1. Worse_1

Killing in the name of - No call from Insis (Nancy)

Ah ok, I was not aware that I have to wait this long. My next mission is the one where it says that I cant go back after starting this mission (Nocturne OP55N1) and I figured I was supposed to get Nancys call before that. Thank you
  2. Worse_1

Killing in the name of - No call from Insis (Nancy)

It says to wait and do other missions until Nancy calls me... I have this in my questlog for forever.... She does not call and I am getting to the finishing part of the main story. Does anyone know any workaround for this?
  3. Worse_1

Patch 1.2 - Patchnotes

Falls die Plattform Steam ist, verifiziere mal die Dateien bzw. installiere das Spiel neu. Hoffe, es hilft! Hab heute ziemlich viele Kommentare zum Patch aus allen möglichen Quellen gelesen und nicht einer sprach davon, dass das Spiel nicht mehr stertete...
  4. Worse_1

Patch 1.2 - Patchnotes

Fühle mich angesprochen, sage danke^^ War zwar schjon recht weit, werde aber wegen der umfangreichen Änderungen von vorn beginnen... Zumal es bei deer Masse an Änderungen durchaus sein kann, dass sich das Spiel zum Ende hin irgendwie "verschluckt", wenn ich jetzt weiter spiele^^ Ich hoffe nur...
  5. Worse_1

Patch 1.2 - Patchnotes

Verwechselst du evtl MBit/s und MB/s? ;) Wer mit 12 MB/s lädt, lädt in einer Std etwas über 43 GB (konstante Geschwindigkeit vorausgesetzt) Bei ner 100Mbit-Leitung sind maximal 12,5 MB/s drin
  6. Worse_1

Please improve texture/light-streaming for PC

Hoping a Dev reads this. I can see why the texture streaming got reduced (especially for the old consoles) but please dont cripple the PC-version further. I have an RTX 3090 and it was perfectly capable of rendering the game on version 1.06. (Not saying this for bragging. I just want you to...
  7. Worse_1

These disappearing cars and the game's overall draw distance and pop-in is killing my vibe. [PC VERSION]

That does nit help with everything though, especially light sources 1611847941 Having it installed on an NVMe-SSD, with DDR4-RAM on a i7 7700k and a RTX 3090 I can feel his pain... In my opinion it even got worse with patch 1.1
  8. Worse_1

Quest "Stadium Love" - cant shoot

When I start Stadium love and they give me the gun for the shooting competition, I can go and drink the drink but when I align for shooting the time runs out but when I aim and fire with the gun, nothing happens... Does anyone know any workarounds for this?
  9. Worse_1

Patch 1.1

To play through it, having 70 hours of fun with it and taking a full(!) refund is pretty cheap though...
  10. Worse_1

Draw distance of lights absolutely awful since patch 1.10 - help please

Well, technically speaking all three witcher games where pretty awesome and even the Gwent-RPG was very good. So thats 4 games so far :p
  11. Worse_1

Well, I just hope they dont abandon it in 6 months.... Edit: After all the backlash there might be a chance they dont stick to all the dlc plan, I mean. They could release a couple, fix the game to the point it is mostly ok, release the version for the new consoles, patch that a little...
  12. Worse_1

Yes, I would gratefully roll back to 1.06... The fact that this is true is pretty sad, actually... 1611783952 I did the same thing... I just cant enjoy it with the abrasive light-pop-in... I too hope for a patch or a good mod. The existing Draw-distance-Boost-Mod only seems to increase the...
  13. Worse_1

Thank you! I feel like no one notices that. At least give a slifer for it in the graphicval oprtions or something. It was so beautiful before. I love the game. I was willing to see over all the bugs and imperfections, trusting in their ability to fix it... But seeing them decreasing the quality...
  14. Worse_1

Modders. you've got the power now - Please increase draw distance

Dear modders, the existing Draw Distance Boost-Mod only seems to affect objects but not light sources. I would be eternally thankful if that would get fixed. Kind regards, Worse
  15. Worse_1

Patch 1.1

Less than 5 days are not "nearly a week" in my opinion but I see your point... And I hope they dont just fix one bug but they tie it together with other fixes, especially regarding draw distance. So - hopefully- thats why its taking a little while. But after the problems 1.1 introduced I would...
  16. Worse_1

Patch 1.1

According to their roadmap these versions will be released sometime in the 2nd half of 2021.
  17. Worse_1

Patch 1.1

Please give me back the draw distance from before..´. Thank you in advance... I dont see how the new draw distance doesnt create a communitywide outcry... I want CDPR to see and acknowledge it.
  18. Worse_1

Well, the draw distance downgrade isnt mentioned in the patch notes... I wish I could go back to 1.06... Game worked better for me than it does now...
  19. Worse_1

Asking for the possibility to roll back to an older patch on Steam

I would love it if CDPR would give us the opportunity to roll back to an older patch (using Steams beta program). 1.10 introduced major issues for me and I was way happier with 1.06, so I would be very thankful if I had the opportunity to go back
  20. Worse_1

Patch 1.1

Edit: Nevermind
Top Bottom