Search results

+
  1. KitsuragNaomi

[SPOILERS] Evelyn Parker, wasted potential! Your Thoughts?

They did Eve dirty. When she was staying over at Judy's, I couldn't wait for her to recover to finally speak with her again. Her death was emotional, but at the same time, I didn't really care about her too deeply. Her death was just sad because of what led up to it, but after that, she was gone...
  2. KitsuragNaomi

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

It's because of you that I found one of my favorite games! Thanks for the recommendation
  3. KitsuragNaomi

The futur of Cyberpunk 2077

No future. They'll release some DLC, sure. But if the game remains in its terrible state after failed attempts to resolve bugs and missing features and the player count is low, they might just abandon the game as a whole and work on their next project. You can't do much with a dead game. Let's...
  4. KitsuragNaomi

[SPOILER] Excuses for bad endings vs. lore

Let's make it even more simple. Know how Johnny's chip can alter V's DNA? How about Arasaka recreates that chip with V's psyche and they slot it into V's body. It was Arasaka, specifically Hellman who created that technology after all. Yay! A happy alternative to the Devil Ending. V helps...
  5. KitsuragNaomi

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

There is no way that they can add more to V's story after the events of the game just cause the player can choose to die. That is unless CDPR chooses a canon ending but I personally hope it doesn't come to that. If they do add DLC, it will most likely take place before the end of the game or it...
  6. KitsuragNaomi

T-Bug & Takemura Revelations! (spoilers included)

This is exactly what I thought on my first playthrough after Takemura died. He was the only character I really cared about and I thought he died rather abruptly so I thought CDPR had plans for him. Can't say the same for T-bug though. I didn't even know that she died during the heist mission.
  7. KitsuragNaomi

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

I thought the same. The biggest disappointment for me was the story for sure. Not to mention those horrid endings but I'm not going to get into that. They had so many opportunities to create something interesting with the cyberpunk genre but they tossed that out the window.
Top Bottom