Search results

+
  1. Asanachescu_Catali

Arasaka Corp

but it's kind of a trope in rpg's at this point, a lot of em have that or got dlc's with something like it :P, anyway would still be nice to see.. I think my favorite was broken steel in fallout 3. But all of em tend to be engaging due to the nature of the storyline, even some fan made mods for...
  2. Asanachescu_Catali

:p Falling over bodies, literally

its funny to see them fall like bricks over each other :D
  3. Asanachescu_Catali

Went for a Drive - Seeking Plan B

also you won't need to really think about weapons even for bosses, focus on getting higher crit rate and crit damage through cyberware and perks and get the perk that makes quick hacks crit based on those stats :p you'll do enough dmg, you'll always crit and your crit dmg should get well above...
  4. Asanachescu_Catali

I found a work around for the non-lootable drones.

I didn't even care, what I do is sell all epic weapons and expensive coats and buy stacks of epic or legendary crafting materials and also craft some epic meds for basically free upgrade mats and a few crafting ones :P and disassemble legendary clothing mods that I don't need. But its on a char...
  5. Asanachescu_Catali

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

I find it pretty bad, that they don't let us sculpt our own face.. there are mmo's where you could basically make any celebrity lookalike or make one that looks like you. The genitals thing is just a gimmick that doesn't even matter, just helps streamers get banned when their pp's are hanging...
  6. Asanachescu_Catali

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

then get gorilla arms with any of the mods for dot damage, it will be much easier even with nothing in body on highest difficulty or even go to easy if you want, just do the back and forth thing, it will be slow but easy cause he won't go into any combo anymore he'll always try to do just that...
  7. Asanachescu_Catali

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

just move back and straight forward with a heavy punch ready, the AI won't do anything unpredictable this way and practice dodging, it is very annoying to do on very hard with a char that has 3 body but doable. If you see him doing his punch in the ground thing, dodge a lot, you'll get hit even...
  8. Asanachescu_Catali

some minor bugs/things I believe the game could do without

I may have said the same thing but cdpr is also to blame, I mean sure its hard to say no to people that actually pay for you, if CEO's had any ..strength of character.. and they also didn't do the really big mistake with pre-orders they might have gotten the extra time needed to develop the game.
  9. Asanachescu_Catali

Leveled enemies and quest sucks the fun out of the game.

Do missions according to your level, red skull means they will most likely f you up. Or try to build a character that is OP early :P there's ways to do that too, without actually leveling up too much.
  10. Asanachescu_Catali

some minor bugs/things I believe the game could do without

there's also a pothole that kills you, burst out in laughter for a good minute on that one. These things take longer to fix than general bugs, cause the dev team is for sure much smaller already, so that would lead to communication problems with pple and you actually have to know every single...
  11. Asanachescu_Catali

Netrunner Secondary Skills

eh, not as much, cool has a perk called indestructible, 20% increase per cold blood stack so 100% with 5 stacks at only 9 cool, body has some dmg reducing perks but if you invest a lot in them, reflex has some for when you have a blade equiped, with the amount of armor you can get with armadillo...
  12. Asanachescu_Catali

you don't need crafting to get armadillo, in fact I was able to even craft epic armadillo when I got to a higher level without investing anything in crafting, that might of changed cause It was my first char and its been a month since I really played it, but even if you can't, you can find that...
  13. Asanachescu_Catali

Best racing times

Yah realistically, if handling was just all right, without any crazy physics, it would be just fine for an rpg, maybe with just the option for us to change our cars like the appearance mod already does and if they Finnish that and driving AI maybe some randomly generated races for replayability...
  14. Asanachescu_Catali

Finding things without spoilers?

You can go back there for satori, just get double jump first, doable without it but that's with a glitch, but you are still right.. While you're there listening, Saburo should have mentioned something about coming there on that flying car or whatever, like complaining about it and his guards he...
  15. Asanachescu_Catali

Best racing times

Played a lot of horizon 4 :P setting up my old ass Logitech g25 with it like I wanted without it feeling arcady was hard but did it eventually, anyway too bad there's nothing more modern like nfs underground or midnight club, I'd wanna game that drives like in Assetto Corsa but has really in...
  16. Asanachescu_Catali

For sure, it's one of my favorite playstyles , I just had more fun when I went with full body and cool cause, its a very seamless experience..you don't have to care about weapons, sell everything make tons of eddie's without playing a clicking simulator, or duping :P Athletics is a b.. to level...
  17. Asanachescu_Catali

Ya but the thing is once you are finished with that.. You might wanna also be able to use other playstyles on the same character and monowire fits well with netrunning anyway. You don't need to do anything like I said, it's just that you might get bored and wanna punch pple to death instead and...
  18. Asanachescu_Catali

You can go cool and body fully with rest in crafting, if you wanna mainly attack with quickhacks and use monowire or gorilla arms, this would make you very tanky and stealthy , but you'll also be able to pick up any weapon and use it cause of legendary shortcircuit. Or go cool and reflex, but...
  19. Asanachescu_Catali

Best racing times

funny I was just looking up wth happened to need for speed, used to be a big fan of the series, seems like Heat isn't bad. Now back to this game, I think I'ma have to make my own mod to make handling and breaking feel good.. the ones that exist already aren't good enough, but it is nice to take...
  20. Asanachescu_Catali

appearance mod

There is a work in progress mod for changing it in game, but you can't change your body and while it can be done, dunno who will make a fat mod for you unless you do it yourself.
Top Bottom