Search results

+
  1. AirJaws

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I'll frame this picture and put it by the bed :p(y):love: 1644954690 Come on, Brothers! Update 1.5 is finally here. The Panam, Kerry, River and Judy romances have been expanded with the addition of new messages and interactions. Added interactions in partners' homes, including sleeping in bed...
  2. AirJaws

Hello @MrBilL61 It's a fact, I haven't been here for a long time. But I'm back. :beer:
  3. AirJaws

Hello, old friend. It's fun to browse through so much new content about Panam. I can see that you and MrBill have a good collaboration. I am impressed with yours work.:beer:
  4. AirJaws

I agree with your @MrBilL61 choice, this scene cements all the little gestures, feelings we've been able to experience so far. This scene is an accumulation of emotions, desires and feelings for both Panam and V that they experienced before. During this scene, I recreated in my mind every moment...
  5. AirJaws

Oh, a long time ago, but I always come back here with great pleasure
  6. AirJaws

Revelation!!! Perfectly made with an excellent arrangement. Cool, I felt the atmosphere from the first second. Thanks for this.
  7. AirJaws

Hi, Family :p:beer: !!!! I've been away for a long time, but I hope that you missed me a bit on the forum. I holed up with Panama in the Badlands, because we needed a moment of solitude for two ;) It was nice ... if you know what I mean :cool:. Then I had to deal with cleaning the city and the...
  8. AirJaws

You can invite Panam to our apartment for more pierogi. PIEROGI WORLD are two floors down. It is true that I have not managed to get to them yet, but the fact is, they are right under our noses.
  9. AirJaws

It's enough for me. Thanks for the tip.
  10. AirJaws

Beautiful story. Give me the location of the restaurant.
  11. AirJaws

An ambush for the bastards of Raffen Shiv 1615238556 Whose sniper rifle is better? V: Panam. Here's your car and your goods 1615238602 V: What, you couldn't wait? 1615238717 P: Hi Rough, I just wanted to tell you that Nash is dead P: Hi Bozz, Where, Sunset Motel? Ok, I'll be there...
  12. AirJaws

Something like - where is Wally? Search in the picture?
  13. AirJaws

M: Hey V. What are you doing there with that hand? 1615154496 I'm starting missions from Panam again. The smile does not disappear from my face :cool: 1615154873 V: I promise you, Panam, that I will be with you until the end of my days. I will protect you with my body. I will make happy you...
  14. AirJaws

My Panam Debt today 1615152414 202 page started :) 1615152603 and another snapshot 1615152719 following the blow 1615152794 Do you think you could say that this is the first modest smile in the direction of V?
  15. AirJaws

Here is my photo for the contest. I like them best from all my collection of screenshots so far.
  16. AirJaws

I guess if it's going to be a long night, you still need to stock up on burgers, sausages and other delicacies for our brosephs :D:beer:
  17. AirJaws

So especially for you, smiling Panam
  18. AirJaws

This beer is probably of poor quality ... 1614291905 or maybe tequila ... 1614291962 Panam, what are you looking for in this bottle?
  19. AirJaws

Meeting with Nash. Panam doesn't know, and I know what Nash is like an asshole. 1614291140 But she probably sensed she couldn't trust him 1614291315 Panam, that asshole will trick you!!!
  20. AirJaws

I guess all paths lead to Panam. Because when she comes to mind, going elsewhere, why do we need Arizona :D
Top Bottom