Search results

+
  1. XianeX

This guy said just about everything!

The "more than a single game" thing is a good point. Lately, my son has been playing a lot of WarFrame. Based on what they've done with it, preparing for a commercial project, this is what people are asking for, (when it comes to more CP77 as it leads into the new game). "CI/CD" the "game" more...
  2. XianeX

The Sweet Spot Cars 2.11

Compared to NFS Unbound, this game's driving is PHENOMENAL! Unbound is hot trash in story mode.
  3. XianeX

This guy said just about everything!

Pretty much my sentiment! I'll say maybe 85% of what I've already said!
  4. XianeX

While I was waiting for 2.11

While I was waiting for 2.11, I replayed Sleeping Dogs, then beat Just Cause 3 and 4 for the first time. Afterward, I started playing Saints Row. . . Several observations! First, Saints Row the new game looks beautiful, BUT it doesn't compare to Cyberpunk 2077. It actually has more in common...
  5. XianeX

The Sweet Spot Cars 2.11

I think CDPR finally hit the sweet spot between the WRC series and NFS. At this point, I think they have something really special when it comes to vehicle physics and treatment. I had to try out the new adjustments at Jeff's track in the badlands in 1st person view . . . After getting the feel...
  6. XianeX

Considering the loads of glitch videos

Out of all the things people report as current glitches in the game, nobody has yet to mention how ammo drops are invisible nowadays. I've been waiting to see if anyone else noticed. I don't think I've seen them since before patch 2.0.
  7. XianeX

Arabelle? WTH?!

What a helluva rabbit hole! GEEZ! LOL! Everybody seems to have a different reason or beginning to their encounter. Enough of them to assure that mine isn't special! When I left and expected her to be there when I got back, she was gone. Most definitely a weird mind f*ck! This game is rife with...
  8. XianeX

Arabelle? WTH?!

She followed me around and then settled at the location with the cans and bottles. Then she disappeared and I haven't seen her since. I'm trying to figure out if the pyramid cans are directions or something. Kids can't be a screenshot in the game. They're obviously a good place to hide a secret...
  9. XianeX

Arabelle? WTH?!

She's hilarious and creepy at the same time. How long has she been in the game, or is she someone who appeared since 2.0 and/or PL? Is there any special secret to her, or is she just a random dark comedic relief?
  10. XianeX

Almost a real review

FACTS!
  11. XianeX

Almost a real review

REALLY!? DUDE! I guess I need to keep playing. Coming out of Dogtown, one that sends you to the left?! INTERESTING! 1702443839 Honestly, I'm so tired of negative stuff about the game that it's putrid dealing with it. 1702483826 @BetaTeam Have you ever enjoyed the finaglings of people that talk...
  12. XianeX

Almost a real review

I said that I was going to wait before I gave any new critique about 2.1 PL, but I've seen a lot! And, now I have some things I'd like CDPR to consider. I still love this game! I tried to play Witcher 3 on normal, and yeah, Just not my thing. I like it, but it's such a different way of...
  13. XianeX

Just Ideas, Because They Make Sense

I'll start this by saying, for some people, their whole reason for being alive is to be a pointless hater. If that's you, go ahead, nothing that I'm going to say will stop you from being you. These are some of my ideas that seem insignificant for the base game until you look at the bigger...
  14. XianeX

The Hunt For Orion

Just about everything I've been waiting for! This is an UPDATE! 1701445668 You're one of my favorite shards in Phantom Liberty. . . Multiple Entente.
  15. XianeX

Several issues with Cyberpunk 2 decisions made by the devs

Sounds like the game I paid for! HOLY SHIT! MORE OF THIS!!! GENIUS!
  16. XianeX

The Hunt For Orion

Thank you! Keep hope ALIVE! LMFAO! Realistically, I agree with what you said about Ultimate Edition! My thoughts are that they have a HELLUVA job to do to top the current game. With what's been done with Phantom Liberty to round out the rough edges of the base game, they still have it as a place...
  17. XianeX

The Hunt For Orion

Absolutely aware of that, but it doesn't take away my ability to dream LOL! They also said they aren't finished with adding to this one. Realistically, it'll be the best lie to tell to do something more with the existing game. Otherwise, Where is Orion?! LOL
  18. XianeX

Double Speak Bug

Lately, the weird thing with female V (the only one that I play with), when falling or impacting things she says two voice lines per collision. Nothing game-breaking, but funny in an "it didn't do this before" kind of way.
  19. XianeX

The Hunt For Orion

Trying to find the party has made me search EVERYTHING in Dog Town! I can't find it. I can't even get back into the other party to review the pic to see if I missed the details I need. In the effort to find it I found this, and a cool area to parkour. Ironically, parkour is more...
  20. XianeX

Several issues with Cyberpunk 2 decisions made by the devs

I agree, some iconics are better than others. I don't mind the game building toward iconics in the late game. My issue is the infrequency of the legendary items drops in the late game. It takes a long time to farm legendary items. Kinda irksome at level 60 with all skill progressions at 60. My...
Top Bottom