Search results

+
  1. XianeX

This guy said just about everything!

Pretty much my sentiment! I'll say maybe 85% of what I've already said!
  2. XianeX

While I was waiting for 2.11

While I was waiting for 2.11, I replayed Sleeping Dogs, then beat Just Cause 3 and 4 for the first time. Afterward, I started playing Saints Row. . . Several observations! First, Saints Row the new game looks beautiful, BUT it doesn't compare to Cyberpunk 2077. It actually has more in common...
  3. XianeX

The Sweet Spot Cars 2.11

I think CDPR finally hit the sweet spot between the WRC series and NFS. At this point, I think they have something really special when it comes to vehicle physics and treatment. I had to try out the new adjustments at Jeff's track in the badlands in 1st person view . . . After getting the feel...
  4. XianeX

Considering the loads of glitch videos

Out of all the things people report as current glitches in the game, nobody has yet to mention how ammo drops are invisible nowadays. I've been waiting to see if anyone else noticed. I don't think I've seen them since before patch 2.0.
  5. XianeX

Arabelle? WTH?!

She's hilarious and creepy at the same time. How long has she been in the game, or is she someone who appeared since 2.0 and/or PL? Is there any special secret to her, or is she just a random dark comedic relief?
  6. XianeX

Almost a real review

I said that I was going to wait before I gave any new critique about 2.1 PL, but I've seen a lot! And, now I have some things I'd like CDPR to consider. I still love this game! I tried to play Witcher 3 on normal, and yeah, Just not my thing. I like it, but it's such a different way of...
  7. XianeX

Just Ideas, Because They Make Sense

I'll start this by saying, for some people, their whole reason for being alive is to be a pointless hater. If that's you, go ahead, nothing that I'm going to say will stop you from being you. These are some of my ideas that seem insignificant for the base game until you look at the bigger...
  8. XianeX

Double Speak Bug

Lately, the weird thing with female V (the only one that I play with), when falling or impacting things she says two voice lines per collision. Nothing game-breaking, but funny in an "it didn't do this before" kind of way.
  9. XianeX

The Hunt For Orion

Trying to find the party has made me search EVERYTHING in Dog Town! I can't find it. I can't even get back into the other party to review the pic to see if I missed the details I need. In the effort to find it I found this, and a cool area to parkour. Ironically, parkour is more...
  10. XianeX

I have a problem

No matter what I do, the mission never completes. I'm trying to figure out if it's also causing a problem with getting my So Mi achievements. I'm 55 out of 57. The only thing I haven't done is denied her request. No mods. Vanilla 2.02. I can't find Orion! My only frustration outside of...
  11. XianeX

Caption This [For Giggles]

12. XianeX

Amp up the frequency!

If the gangs (including the police) were more frequent in chasing and fighting each other, it would be more convincing for the immersion. It sells the dangerousness of Night City. It's funny to hear sirens and gunshots around the city but an actual lack of conflict to watch or engage with. The...
  13. XianeX

Vocal reactions vs A.I. reactions

I think the one thing that's missing from the A.I. is that the A.I. reacts mechanically in certain situations. Realistically, there should be some proximity radius that causes the A.I. to get startled/go into shock when one of their companions gets their head blown off right in front of them...
  14. XianeX

Tactics through emergent elements of 2.0+

One of my new fun things to do in the game is con NCPD to kill gangoons for me. Being able to bring police into an area to kill off Valentinos and Tiger Claws by "wounding" Night City Citizens is HILARIOUS. A street with like 4 police cars fighting the "ops" and all you did was shoot a citizen...
  15. XianeX

My Opinion about PL & 2.01, (I still love this game)!

Very Hard playthrough, 95% achievement on Steam, near 1200 hours in the game, no mods EVER, around 6 playthroughs. PL, 2.0. and 2.01 has characteristically changed the entire vibe of the game! In general, the game is still awesome! Even though I'm upset that my favorite mechanic has been...
  16. XianeX

The Phantom Liberty Theme Song

The dude sings like an old-school bebop singer! Super soulful! Every time I listen to it it makes my skin crawl! I love that shit! I thought Never Fade Away was executed exceptionally, but the new joint! WHEW! Genius!
  17. XianeX

The video I'm waiting for (For the hilarity)

You know it's coming soon! "Can you beat Phantom Liberty with a dildo?!"
  18. XianeX

It's caught my attention

I think the Hip Hop news about Remy Ma and the combat music in the early part of Phantom Liberty is what made it stick out. The beat is so good but it reminds me of a song by Esham. I've long said that Polish people make music like Americans. I still don't know why, but it's a FACT. Ironically...
  19. XianeX

[Ten Of Swords] Solomon Reed sent a guy to my hometown

I still haven't gotten deep enough into the Phantom Liberty story to find out if he makes an appearance. Otherwise, it's very fun to have my city creep into NC lore.
  20. XianeX

(Las Palapas) Has anyone figured out how . . .

Has anyone figured out how to get into the Las Palapas doors, across from the fortune teller (without no-clip)?! It's one of the biggest normal mysteries that I've yet to solve in the game. I'm more interested in that than the Magenta Mystery that gets spoiled more often than anything.
Top Bottom