2. Mike_Tython

favourite gun so far?

Comrade's hammer.
  3. Mike_Tython

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

Who the hell is Mr. Blue Eyes?
  4. Mike_Tython

small suggestions for immersion

I don't personally like that every time I pick up a new weapon, there's a weird animation that delays me from shooting until the animation finishes. I think placing the weapon on the counter is a good idea, and I don't know what text delays refer to.
  5. Mike_Tython

Is this game an rpg?

It is in the sense that you can pick V's appearance, life path, and even penis size. However, some of the elements in the game are very unRPG like. This game suffers from the same fallacies that Fallout 4 went through. Good shooter, bad RPG. Poor writing, really bad characters, poor...
  6. Mike_Tython

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

I agree, although I don't think CDPR intended to make an X-Rated dating sim, they wanted to make a badass RPG shooter with some real-life elements sprinkled in. While I wouldn't complain to watching Bushido X with Panam, I don't think it's something that would benefit the game in a major way.
  7. Mike_Tython

Takemura not calling

Never ran into this problem. Maybe backtrace the save to a point of restarting the quest? If this doesn't work, I apologize.
  8. Mike_Tython

Hotfix 1.11

Too bad it fixed barely anything
  9. Mike_Tython

The water physics are good.....

Personally, it doesn't bother me. I don't drop bodies in the water, or shoot the water, or toss grenades in a river, but what ever floats your boat I guess!
  10. Mike_Tython

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I personally liked only one or two of the endings. Both involve Panam...
Top Bottom