Search results

+
  1. Bukary77

New gameplay director for CP2077

CD Projekt has named Gabriel Amatangelo as Cyberpunk 2077's new game director. https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2021-05-27-cd-projekt-appoints-new-game-director-for-cyberpunk Also, quest director Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz left the studio.
  2. Bukary77

The director of the Witcher 3 and CP2077 has left CD Projekt Red

Sources: https://www.pcgamer.com/the-witcher-3-director-has-left-cd-projekt-red-after-workplace-bullying-investigation/ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-04/top-director-leaves-embattled-game-developer-cd-projekt
  3. Bukary77

Montage sequence controversy

Well, it looks like this mystery is solved. Here's a quote from the developer who created the famous Jackie and V montage (screenshot from Paweł Sasko's yesterday Twitch stream): So... it's not some cut content that was compressed into this sequence. And I would not expect CDPR to turn these...
  4. Bukary77

CDPR on a roll

It seems that CDPR's profit for 2020 is HUGE: Also, some interesting read: Record profits for CDPR I guess it's good news for CP2077 fans.
  5. Bukary77

Is the game much darker on PC and PS4 now?

Is it me, or is the game on PC too dark (pitch black) in dark areas (at night) and overexposed in bright ones (in the daytime) after patch 1.2? I could easily play CP2077 in the morning or in the afternoon before 1.2. Now I can hardly see anything. Adjusting the gamma does not help. :( I know...
  6. Bukary77

MZK's videos about CP2077 "cut content" (and some comment from the developers)

MZK has created a series of very interesting videos about CP2077 "cut content". Here are some of them: Let me also quote MZK's post from Reddit: Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/mjipqx/ive_been_using_noclip_to_explore_cyberpunk_for_a/ Gamestar was able to...
  7. Bukary77

Digital Foundry on patch 1.2

It seems that patch 1.2 was not much of an improvement on consoles. Only PS4 Pro gained a few fps but at the cost of some graphical downgrade ("pop-in is now more of an issue"): Unfortunately, I see no reasons for Sony to allow CP2077 back on the PS Store. But CDPR says otherwise, so I might...
  8. Bukary77

CD PROJEKT Group: Strategy Update

Here you go:
  9. Bukary77

What went wrong? Jason Schreier about CP2077

Schreier about CP2077: I am starting to watch (while the patch is downloading)...
  10. Bukary77

Lead gameplay designer leaves CDPR

Andrzej Zawadzki, lead gameplay designer on CP2077, leaves CDPR. Here's his tweet: Quite an interesting news. I am not sure if it's good (for him?) or bad (for us?). Anyway, I hope that his departure will not affect the whole process of fixing/updating the game and working on the expansions...
  11. Bukary77

Who is this guy?

It seems that someone hijacks a broadcast signal of television stations in NC and delivers two monologues. Both deal with the themes of oppression and rebellion against authorities, social injustice, corporations and consumptionism. I was not able to take some screenshots in English, but he...
  12. Bukary77

Digital Foundry: getting CP2077 to work on the last gen of consoles was a herculean task

Streaming and decompression of data is a challenge. But the engine itself, the REDengine is clearly not sub-optimal [...]. It's soaking all available cores and getting as much out of them as possible. And it is leveraging those console specific low-level APIs. It's just that the sheer amount...
  13. Bukary77

I wanna fly with you!

I wanna fly with you! I've experienced so many amazing moments that involve bikes in CP2077! So... do you have any interesting motorcycle adventures to share? And what is your favourite Roach in Night City? :)
  14. Bukary77

While I was walking along the street in Kabuki...

While I was walking along the street in Kabuki I saw some huge puff of smoke across the night sky in the distance. I decided to investigate this beautiful phenomenon. Suddenly, a thought popped into my head: can I climb the top of this high chimney? And guess what... After half an hour and...
  15. Bukary77

Public transportation system in NC

Public transportation system in Night City could be quite impressive as one of the interactive aspects of CP2077. Right now the player can not take a taxi or ride a monorail train, although both means of transit are present in the game. During my gameplay I tried to follow most of the monorail...
  16. Bukary77

The Faces of Night City

I took an evening walk around Night City yesterday. Luckily, my camera is always in my backpack. This place is full of people willing to express their emotions in many different ways. In other words, it's a wonderful playground for virtual photographers who would like to improve their skills in...
Top Bottom