Search results

+
  1. Balmung79

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Really love the pics. What I really appreciate is that tho Panam is a very attractive character, she is not perfect. She has that liver spots, some freckles and of course the scar on her hip because of that rocochet hit. She looks natural. Really nice design by the developers.
  2. Balmung79

Same here :D
  3. Balmung79

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

https://cyberpunk.fandom.com/wiki/Endings
  4. Balmung79

Do you have a link for that? :)
  5. Balmung79

I don't like Panam Palmer

Of course, Panam putting up her legs onto V's lap is a "violation of V's private/intimate sphere", no doubt about that since both don't know much about each other until then. And Panam herself knows that, too; her behaviour after V touching her thigh clearly shows that*. Since the behaves that...
  6. Balmung79

Great pic! Tho she looks sorrowful and uncomfortable. It's about time for V to talk to Rogue first, get Panam's number and give her a call!
  7. Balmung79

Like an angel :D
  8. Balmung79

Thanks for the screenshots. Kind of supports the assumption that V fights for surviving in Star/Secret endings, dependant on players' mood, dialogue choices and maybe some more.
  9. Balmung79

Same in another voicing. I've played the Star ending several times and at least one time it sounded like V tries to soothe Panam, but doesn't really believe in any cure. But most times he sounds as someone that is very composed, but still determined to take any opportunity that will help him and...
  10. Balmung79

I don't think she lies, too. But I still don't trust her. She lost too much in her existence as an engram, as you said some humanity. Can't remember something like that at all. I will surely give it a look with my next playthrough sometime. Exactly.
  11. Balmung79

On the other hand the "debate" could be very interesting for Alt for a slightly different reason: to keep her integrity high enough even tho being merged with other engrams, so she will not loose herself but at the same time coming along with the other engrams. That's what V achieved with...
  12. Balmung79

If I remember correctly the part with freeing of the engrams is connected with the destruction of Mikoshi: the engrams are not bound and imprisoned into Mikoshi anymore. Just as V's engram the most engrams in Mikoshi, especially those of the rich and famous "Save your Sould"-customers, have no...
  13. Balmung79

Exactly my expectation. I would really hope to see some cut content, just some gigs or dialogue lines with main NPCs, especially with Panam and the nomads, in that patch. And I do see that this might be a smart step to do that with the patch: keep the hardcore players onboard, the one-time...
  14. Balmung79

Now playing [music]

Found something in my playlist I haven't heard in a long time. Reminds me of V walking through Night City...
  15. Balmung79

I think I share it, please don't kill the messenger: and
  16. Balmung79

I played that epilogue two times, first after Star-path (Rogue) and second after Don't fear the Reaper. First time I saw V in a space suit with a gun in his hand and thought "wow, he is on a legendary mission to find a cure for his issue". The second time I saw V in a space suit with a gun in...
  17. Balmung79

Very much agree on the first part, very much disagree with the second. But I don't want to discuss that "is V already dead" thing again ;), but there are some insightful, sometimes fierceful, sometimes boring discussions about that already in this thread.
  18. Balmung79

In the holo in the Star/Secret ending credits, where this nomad family hasn't had it's grip onto Arasaka loot, she says that the family is growing, which I would take as a sign of at least stable resources. And of course she says that there is work to do. The shift in leadership from Saul to...
  19. Balmung79

You have to take into account that the Star ending changes some things, maybe only short or mid term, but it surely does. The shards and dialogues you are referring to were before the nomads got hold on Arasaka loot. They were in a desperate situation then for sure. Edit: Think Naglafar2183...
  20. Balmung79

All screenshots from Sun/Secret ending, with a romanced Panam and the Arasaka loot with Mr. BE & friends. First screenie when Panam says good bye, second and third from the credit's holo. Aldecaldos incl. Panam will leave at least NC, what exactly the Badlands mean in this context stays open...
Top Bottom