Search results

+
  1. Rogue-Nomad

Cyberpunk: 2080 Nomad Wars

Character creation Nomad Life path V parents were nomads, clan Bakkers. Streetkid life path V parents were mercs themselves, it why he was good at it. Corpo lifepath V partents were biogentisicist for Biogenetics. Each of these Life path start with the discovery of some of V history and thus...
  2. Rogue-Nomad

Phantom Liberty DLC

Hmm... I am reading more on this. MAybe we can hope, that since it going to be one of the largest DLC that it has more to cover the loose ends and whatnots? I read a few article this be the only DLC? Thoughts?
  3. Rogue-Nomad

After the patches.... Game play/interactions change?

I notice there a few changes now from when i first played,.. different scenarios some gigs changed or disappeared different dialogue Stuff like that. anyone else?
  4. Rogue-Nomad

Missoins That can't be completed

Missions are given that require a higher strength or hacking ability then I currently have, why am i getting these Missions? Has anyone else gotten theses? Example, some of these missions need a high strength like 18 and i have a 12, a hack of 19 and i have a 13, just to get into a room, the...
  5. Rogue-Nomad

Cyberpsycho Sighting: Letter of the Law

Ok killed the bad guy gaston, searched the area, searched the body, search the Computer, and nothing updates the mission. Destroyed all the mines/bombs. How do you advance this mission?
  6. Rogue-Nomad

Pedro Cheating wife

I tried this quest all it did was make her stand there scared, then nothing. I was disappointed in some of these quest that don't progress. Has they been fixed?
  7. Rogue-Nomad

DLC Ideas

What your thoughts on DLC that are needed or you like to see?
  8. Rogue-Nomad

Jefferson Peralez- Another missed Storyarc

I know I have a few of these, actually got more, but again, missed opportunities. I mean getting your hands into politics, or even become a fav of a politician in a world such as Cyberpunk, is a door that always remain open. And he wins! but the thing is, the few quest/contracts/gigs are too...
  9. Rogue-Nomad

DEXTER DESHAWN - Robbed of Revenge

Playing many rpg games, the sense of getting revenge against DEXTER DESHAWN, you're robbed of the sense of revenge as he gets his. It'd been more satisfyingly to be the one to do the deed! And fit more in the game theme. Like you go clean up, but this type of world, you don't trust many and...
  10. Rogue-Nomad

Street Rep - What's it Good for?

Again, something that could have been utilize better that wasted on minor things. For instance, a better apartment/living quarters Has more opportunities for better clothing and gear that allow mods More of a following of people that will help you. Just missed perks to enhance the game for many.
  11. Rogue-Nomad

Seperate Life Path

Better intros in each start. I first went with Street Kid path, and about to finish the last part. But for fun i tried the Nomad and i expected more a different intro than helping Jackie smuggle and it follows the same as Street Kid. I assuming that Corpo path be the same a short stint and then...
  12. Rogue-Nomad

Should be able to sell the bad guy cars

Missed opportunity there, swipe a car and sell it like their gear.
  13. Rogue-Nomad

Low pay for many of these jobs

As much money you go thru, there too many low paying jobs, that it funny. What the deal with that?
  14. Rogue-Nomad

Am I Beta Testing the Game?

Seems I am Beta Testing the game, found quite a few places where you can get stuck and have to reload the game. Many items can't be picked up etc etc
  15. Rogue-Nomad

Where the update buttons?

Almost every game i have, has an Update button. I do not see one for Cyberpunk 2077. Anyone know? Thanks
Top Bottom