Search results

+
  1. TaliesinWard

Quickhacks suddenly stopped dealing any damage

I've reloaded about 10 different saves and tested anything from robots to tyger claws to maelstrom and most things in between with the exact same result.
  2. TaliesinWard

Quickhacks suddenly stopped dealing any damage

Hit max level recently and since then I have noticed that none of my quickhacks deal damage. For reference I have 20 INT and all ledgendary quickhacks. What still works: Reboot Optics Ping System Reset Suicide What doesn't work: Synaptic Burnout Short Circuit Cyberpsychosis Overheat Contagion...
  3. TaliesinWard

Important Update

Good response time on this, well-handled and thanks for letting the community know. Don't let the haters bring you down, CP2077 is an ambitious project and all the bones are there. Continue to work on bringing your vision of Night City to life, make sure to cooperate with the modding community...
  4. TaliesinWard

The Union: Sketch outine for a Cyberpunk mod

Thanks for clarifying. Your original response to the OP did come off as very condescending in a lot of ways, like you were telling them off for even harbouring the notion that Judy's character could be rewritten to suit their own preferences. You do have a valid criticism regarding narrative...
  5. TaliesinWard

The Union: Sketch outine for a Cyberpunk mod

It's a video game. Quit acting like somebody making a fictional character change sexual orientation is a crime of the highest order. If you have this much of a problem with it, I'd be curious to know your stance on the Yaoi artform. Or is it only a problem when somebody makes a fictional gay...
  6. TaliesinWard

What if I want to do continual play of CP 2077

To be fair if they'd fleshed out the beginning of the story (the fabled rags to riches Jackie missions) a bit more and added some more challenging open world enemies (that aren't connected to any quests) I probably would have been happy with the length of the game. AI quality aside (I'm looking...
  7. TaliesinWard

I feel you there, I definitely wouldn't want the full Bethesda treatment for Cyberpunk, but if you look at what TheSilver has done for the original Watch_Dogs - this is essentially what I'm after from Cyberpunk. Just more shit to do that isn't finite, stuff to give the game a more sandbox feel...
  8. TaliesinWard

I mean, I get that it's not everybody's playstyle to play a game to death but adding dynamic world events and more procedural generated content doesn't ruin it for the completionists that just wanna play the game once and move on. However, if this game is ever gonna achieve cult status it NEEDS...
  9. TaliesinWard

Brilliant - living in a world frozen in time :) The fundamental issue remains - eventually by doing enough open world content, side gigs and scanner missions your world will run out of activities and then all you're left with is a decent Mirror's Edge simulator with only main missions left as...
  10. TaliesinWard

This game definitely needs more dynamic/random encounters. It needs an end game for the virtual reality tourists among us. I made a pretty simple suggestion for it here: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/repopulate-mission-areas.11078954/
  11. TaliesinWard

Lack of AI in quest areas before the quest is live

It probably wouldn't be too difficult for all mission areas to have 3 states each: - "mission" state which is set before the player first enters the area - "post mission" state which is basically the aftermath of the player's interaction with the mission area - "open world/sandbox" state which...
  12. TaliesinWard

Desperately needs end game contents

Honestly I kind of assumed it would be the case, seemed like a no-brainer. Then again so did vehicle combat/chases and functional AI which is why I'm mainly putting my hopes in the modding community. I wrote a more in depth concept here...
  13. TaliesinWard

Desperately needs end game contents

Really easy way to fix this would be to have all mission area enemies respawn, scaled to the player's level some time after completing the relevant quest. Make all the main mission areas unlock after a certain amount of time and repopulate them with NPCs and enemies.
  14. TaliesinWard

Repopulate Mission Areas

So with a system like this if you stumble into a mission area before picking up the mission it could be in its "sandbox state" with generic enemies so that there is at least something for you to do there. Then if you left and picked up the mission the area can be set to "mission state" and when...
  15. TaliesinWard

Suggestion to improve Night City's long term exploration and make feel fuller

Really easy way to fix this would be to have all mission area enemies respawn, scaled to the player's level some time after completing the relevant quest. Make all the main mission areas unlock after a certain amount of time and repopulate them with NPCs and enemies...
  16. TaliesinWard

After main story and side quests - nothing to do?

I've been looking for others with a similar sentiment to mine - I just did a write up on a system that would give Cyberpunk an end game: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/repopulate-mission-areas.11078954/
  17. TaliesinWard

Repopulate Mission Areas

TL:DR - Make mission areas accessible after completing their relevant quests and repopulate them with generic enemies to give Cyberpunk 2077 an endgame. Cyberpunk 2077 is a beautiful cohesive game with so much potential. I found the main missions very enjoyable, but what really took my breath...
Top Bottom