Search results

+
  1. Enigmatism3000

Gray skin textures on neck/collar still there

Still not fixed in Patch 1.3... jfc, i've been defending this game since it dropped and this is the first time i'm legit annoyed that something is still broken
  2. Enigmatism3000

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

3. Enigmatism3000

Gray skin textures on neck/collar still there

Still not fixed in 1.23
  4. Enigmatism3000

Patch 1.23

Still no fix for the gray skin textures around V's neck/shoulders ... come on guys Look, I have over 600 hours in this game right now, and I still love it, still play it... but the gray skin thing is absolutely ruining photomode for me which is one of the best things
  5. Enigmatism3000

6. Enigmatism3000

[Screenshots] Weird NPC spawns

To be fair, those are among the weirdest ones I think I've seen in almost 600 hours of playtime. Most, maybe all, of that was definitely before 1.2 patch. None of it really bothered me that much - except maybe the rogue one was a little annoying.
  7. Enigmatism3000

8. Enigmatism3000

9. Enigmatism3000

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

i like it when V and Johnny joke around like these two moments - and the VA for female V delivers these lines so freaking great. From "Prophet's Song: Johnny: Who're you bettin on showin up? The Reptilians or techno-necromancers? V: Fingers crossed for unicorns, actually. Always believed...
  10. Enigmatism3000

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

"He's fucked in the head, the world's fucked in the head, and you're fucked in the head cause my fucked up head is inside it. Guess if you want to save the world, that's the first step - get fucked in the head."
  11. Enigmatism3000

What's your end game stats?

Done multiple playthroughs, but for my canon V Female V Streetkid (Lvl 50) Stealth/Hacker rocking all Legendary: Burya, Ashura, and Moron Labe w/ Monowire Basically built to sneak/hack/assassin thru most situations and blast my way out if things go sideways Body: 16 (Mostly for health perks)...
  12. Enigmatism3000

Show me your outfit of choice!

Too hard to pick... here are a few
Top Bottom