Search results

+
  1. Lord-Misplay

Why the ST snub?

I dont really get what your ideal outcome would be? Buff the ST so they are overpowered and unbalanced like you think the SK is or nerf the SK so they would be balanced in line with the ST?
  2. Lord-Misplay

So... the Blightmaker?

So with this math formula. Roderick to Joachim to Usurper is Points: -2 + (-4) + (6+8+3+3) =14 Provisions: 6+10+12=28 Thinning 2. It's 5 for 11 but I don't mind it or find it annoying. You need to spec 2 x 4p cards that could otherwise could have been something else you needed
  3. Lord-Misplay

She who knows doesnt work

I know. Its just annoying. I'd prefer it I it was end of turn but only 1 unit can have resilience (similar to Bounrty. At least you could purify it. Anyway it is what it is.
  4. Lord-Misplay

She who knows doesnt work

One annoying thing is that the resilience icon doesn't appear
  5. Lord-Misplay

The Poor Redanian Archer (Poem)

Yes very quite true. I was thinking at the moment as to who else would suffer from industrialisation. I will leave it unedited so your comment would make sense to eternity. 1623433915 It's only just for fun. There are no hidden messages or innuendos
  6. Lord-Misplay

The Poor Redanian Archer (Poem)

That's my poem (free style) for the Redanian archer. "Poor Redanian archer, You used to be so cool You used to ping, you used to set, you worked with revs and orders too You had some armor You didn't want removed And 5p was not so much For what you used to do But now you're gone You're...
  7. Lord-Misplay

Please return NG main identity from opponent deck manipulation to classic board state control

It's perfectly in line with the Witcher lore.
  8. Lord-Misplay

Nilfgaard becomes bottom tier again

I believe its easier (not easy. Easier.) to make consistent decks with. And you can also compete with decks they were current 2-3 seasons before. I dont mind it. Every faction is annoying in its own way and I like it that they kind of keep to the lore philosophy
  9. Lord-Misplay

Is the Price Of Power expansion set roll-out a 'pay-to-win' strategy? Do you approve of the strategy?

While I answered no and no I think its closer to pay to progress rather than pay to win. We need to understand that a totally fresh player (even if he has an idea from the Witcher 3 Gwent) is not familiar with strategies (early pass, bleeding, discarding etc.) or even strategic ladder climbing...
  10. Lord-Misplay

Cant find missing cards

So I'm trying to craft all the cards and I go on list after list, card set after card set and I am still missing 2 SK and 1 ST. Havent got to the neutrals yet. Did they remove any at some point and forgot to change the count? Or any possibly ideas of what cards that noones ever crafts?
  11. Lord-Misplay

9.0 Patch Notes

I get your point but our difference on opinion is where we focus. You just focus on the card itself the way I see it. While I try to see the card inside a whole deck. So in my view Valadain will create 2 special cards that can create carry over. Even if its locked or removed I see this card on...
  12. Lord-Misplay

9.0 Patch Notes

But to be fair it has a lot synergy with other cards. Vernosiel, Isengrim, Aerilinn, Yaevinn, Gord, Great Oak, Gezras. And its 8p. And Elves usually create targets so it will be unlikely that both Waylay damages will hit shields or armors.
  13. Lord-Misplay

Neutral spell reveal question

You probably could be right but Its a bit weird one though. You don't remove it you replay it. Unless you know if its programmed like that and you are so certain. Anyway it's 3 days away.
  14. Lord-Misplay

But also will it work on disloyal units on your side? Can I pick an informant and play it? Or the crow carcass? I think we have to wait till Tuesday to experiment a bit
  15. Lord-Misplay

So for other examples a bear witcher would do still 6 dmg and put one 5 strength body. Or the dwarf pyro can do the 4 dmg and go back to 4 power 2 armor with the order ability? Is it something like an ally spores/decoy hybrid kind of?
  16. Lord-Misplay

What does the replay mean exactly on the bronze card? Do I replay the spell or the bronze card?
  17. Lord-Misplay

New Monster cards

Well just imagine dropping a 15 point Viy at the end of round 1 with no consume but it gets resilience. Honestly I think we will see a lot of purify plays with the new SY and MO cards. Also I think thrive decks will benefit as well
  18. Lord-Misplay

Was this a glitch with the ranking system?

You're not missing anything playing Pro rank anyway. I mean you get a feeling you accomplished something the 1st time but its basically same thing as playing anywhere between 3 and pro on that level. Unless you want to take it seriously competitive. And in general its usually easier to climb at...
  19. Lord-Misplay

New Nilfgaard cards

I think the price you pay is you need to include bad (specific for discard) cards for that purpose plus the risk they might not be in your top three as well unless you start teching so less provisions for other things. Also the 5 power that plays into 80% of bronze removals. All that for 13p...
  20. Lord-Misplay

New Nilfgaard cards

Realistically it will do around 7 damage (I guess the 7 power soldiers will be the choice like Djuta or Greatsword is for Eist). So that's already 12 for 13. Plus the thinning. Plus the order which says any unit so if it goes unanswered and you have 1-2 cards left in your deck you can...
Top Bottom