Search results

+
  1. zenmarais

Bug: game keeps flatlining / crashing

WOW! Nice setup! I'm scanning the internet for ways to fix the issue, but the only solution seems to be a full PC reset/wipe. Maybe we have the same crypto-mining malware which isn't cleaning its memory... The malware writer could have at least included that since he's stealing our resources...
  2. zenmarais

Thank you very much for your response. I have also just uninstalled every single VS C++ redistributable on my computer, then installed the VC_REDIST which Cyberpunk 2077 recommends. Restarted PC, and I haven't crashed YET. after 1.5 hours of gameplay. However, this issue was happening with...
  3. zenmarais

Hi, sorry for the delayed response. I have had to focus on a lot of uni work over the weekend. My exact specs are as follows: Windows 10 Pro (c) 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Processor: Inter(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.4GHz Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0GB System type: 64-bit...
  4. zenmarais

I just crashed now, lasted about 30 minutes. :(
  5. zenmarais

Thank you so much for your help, I'll install it now and update you in due course. :) Is there a way to fix this RAM sharing issue?
  6. zenmarais

No I'm not using it. Should I install it? And why do you think my GPU is having memory leaks? Thank you
  7. zenmarais

Thanks for your reply. I have been playing with High settings at 1080p, 1.12 (latest). I will try dropping down to medium. Rather annoying as it runs fine on High :(.
  8. zenmarais

Hi, I have recently bought Cyberpunk 2077, but for some reason whenever I play the game will randomly flatline. It seems to always happen within an hour of gameplay. It could be 2 minutes in or an hour in Is anyone else having this issue? If you have any ideas of how to resolve it I would be...
Top Bottom