Search results

+
  1. mkreku

Patch 1.2

Ok, I tried the patch now and for me it's much better (on PC). No objects flickering in and out of existence so far, cars/people are not de-spawned every time you turn around (only occasionally do they disappear when you turn around), I managed to pick up all items (except one) from the ground...
  2. mkreku

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

One problem with partnering with one specific brand when it comes to special features like raytracing is that half your audience gets left out. This game is now irrevocably optimized for Nvidia's brand of raytracing instead of the more general approach to raytracing as defined by DXR (for...
  3. mkreku

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I'm happy that they've managed to fix so much! Impressive list. But.. this is what they've fixed so far. This game is sooo buggy, it's insane. Even with a list this long, they still have lots of work left to do. Anyhow, good start. I'll give it a try when it drops to see if it fixes the worst...
  4. mkreku

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Damnit. I'm still at 4 hours played for a game I bought months ago.. Keep hoping that a patch will drop that will at least make it playable (for me, your opinion may vary). Had high hopes for this Friday. I love the cars, I just can't stand how they spawn/despawn all around me as I turn around...
  5. mkreku

the driving in cyberpunk

I understand your point, but I just can't do that. Every time I get a new game, I do the intro and then I'm off to do my own thing. I love just going about and exploring and ignoring the main quest until I feel like advancing it. I did just that in Cyberpunk 2077 and was met with vanishing...
  6. mkreku

What game are you currently playing

You wrote this post on February 25. The game was released on December 10, 2020. There have been 77 days between those two dates. That means for you to have played 800 hours of Cyberpunk 2077, you must have averaged over 10 hours per day since release. Every day, without a single break.
  7. mkreku

the driving in cyberpunk

This. It's incredibly annoying when you're trying to follow the motorway and the car in front of you just stops. Not brake and slowly stops, no. It goes from 100 km/h to 0 within 0.001 seconds and then just stands there. And the best way to get rid of the problem? Turn your back to it for 1...
  8. mkreku

Mini-map while driving needs to be zoomed out

It kind of makes me sad that modders are fixing this game ten times faster than CDPR.. and CDPR are the ones sitting on all the knowledge, all the code, all the experience working with the game engine. In my company we have big patches for security flaws and big core updates. In between those...
  9. mkreku

What would Fix the game for you?

Well, I might not be the best suited to answer this question since I only played the game for an hour so far (and spent 3 hours taking pictures and movies of my bugs..) But for me to continue playing, they need to get the general collection of bugs down to a level where it's not immersion...
  10. mkreku

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

10 million companies, 500 breaches so far in 2020. Posted above. Pointless post.. Stick to IT and keep out of statistics, I guess?
  11. mkreku

You're proving my point here. 1473 breaches in the US (540 in 2020 so far). Sounds like a lot? 540 breaches, 10+ million companies. Like I said, it's very rare and very few companies are compromised. I am not suggesting anything here. I am refuting your suggestion from your first post that...
  12. mkreku

Ok, I can tell you right now this is blatantly untrue. Most companies are attacked constantly, very few companies are actually hacked, even fewer several times. I, myself, work for a very large financial company. We are attacked daily. We have never lost any data. Ever. We have several silos...
  13. mkreku

Some of us have just learnt to accept the situation as it is. No amount of criticism or negativity is going to get the patch out sooner so might as well try to keep spirits up. It doesn't mean we like it, we just handle the same situation differently.
  14. mkreku

Communication is all I need. I don't mind delays. In fact, I wish they had delayed the original release a year or so. Just make it good, guys. Cyberpunk 2077 is so full of potential, let's hope you can get it there one day.
  15. mkreku

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Thank you for the suggestion! I will keep that in mind :) 1614116917 What's with the condescending tone? You're not adding anything to the discussion.
  16. mkreku

There is a bus depot and bus stops, yet no buses seen moving on the roads

Damnit, I love driving buses in open world games like these. Best vehicle to cause mayhem!
  17. mkreku

To be honest, I also ran into a lot more bugs than what I mentioned in the first post (falling through the map, slow texture loading, slow world loading, the dreaded T-pose, F button not working and so on). I just didn't catch them on camera, so to speak. But about the low fps problem; I...
  18. mkreku

your game sucks

I understand his frustration though
  19. mkreku

Hello all, I'm one of the dummies that bought into the hype and purchased this game pretty close after release (and even pre-ordered it for a friend as a birthday gift.. sheesh). I've played for maybe one hour before I stopped and today I'm gonna explain why. To start with, I love the setting...
  20. mkreku

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Still nothing. Not a peep from CDPR. "When I started CD Projekt 25 years ago, one of the founding principles was 'honest and direct communication with gamers'." That is the very first sentence Martin utters in the "Our Commitment to Quality" video.. That was over a month ago (January 13).
Top Bottom