Search results

+
  1. Jeremy_Harris47

Mod Crafting Quality

yeah I have all the crafting ones unlocked in technology
  2. Jeremy_Harris47

Mod Crafting Quality

I hit 30 a few min ago. Crafted a few hundred mods, nothing above Rare. *shrug*
  3. Jeremy_Harris47

Crafting clothing with mod slots

The quality won't change, but yes it randomly will have not just mod slots but also mods too
  4. Jeremy_Harris47

Mod Crafting Quality

Im going to assume its 30/40 and thats why im not getting higher than rare. Im only 26 atm. I do wish there was a tooltip, or something to say this. On the plus side, I have found a loop for infinite uncommon crafting mats. (Costs 1 to make a mod, and they break down into 3 to 5 each).
  5. Jeremy_Harris47

Mod Crafting Quality

Hey guys, Question on mod quality in regards to crafting. My understanding is, as you craft a mod it has a chance to proc to a higher quality. My question is, is there some way to push for a better quality?? My crafting is 13, tech is 18 and I crafted like, 400 crunch mods, best I could get...
  6. Jeremy_Harris47

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello, new to forums. please disregard :D have a good day!
  7. Jeremy_Harris47

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Now that Im 120+ hours into Cyberpunk, there are some things I think they should change/add. Easy/Simple adds: -Better vehicle GPS: I have crashed/missed turns so much having to look to the minimap to tell me where to go. They should add some kind of on screen GPS display to make driving...
  8. Jeremy_Harris47

Changes...

Sharpening?
  9. Jeremy_Harris47

Changes...

Now that Im 120+ hours into Cyberpunk, there are some things I think they should change/add. Easy/Simple adds: -Better vehicle GPS: I have crashed/missed turns so much having to look to the minimap to tell me where to go. They should add some kind of on screen GPS display to make driving...
Top Bottom