3. RebeckaSwe

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Where the patch at
  4. RebeckaSwe

What game are you currently playing

RDR2 Xcom 2 Slay the spire
  5. RebeckaSwe

Armadillo mod - the only viable choice?

On my 1st playthru I ran fortuna and other damage/crit mods on my armors. Beyond stacking only sometimes, not only did it not work as it was supposed to but it left me with almost no armor by the end game, leaving me to be basically insta killed by everything in the game. 2nd playthru, I'm...
  6. RebeckaSwe

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Understandable.
  7. RebeckaSwe

Tell a secret about the person above you.

Has bubble gum and doesn't kick ass.
  8. RebeckaSwe

Tell a secret about the person above you.

Secretly loves goats
  9. RebeckaSwe

What's next for Cyberpunk?

Well, I for one won't be touching that. I just want my CP SP game :)
  10. RebeckaSwe

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next...

D is most likely imho. This is new franchise they put millions into and it honestly feels like their first CP game as the witcher did when they made that. Same kinda jankiness, eventually will be good with some quirks.
  11. RebeckaSwe

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

I think people have the right to be upset. It was over marketed without any clear feature list, hyping it endlessly and misleading in the promotional material. Don't know why you would want people to stop talking about it. The more people open up their eyes to PR bs, the better we will be off it.
  12. RebeckaSwe

Do you like character creation system in Cyberpunk 2077?

I like it. First i made myself in game for my 1st playthru. For my second I made a custom, black skinned V and I love her as well.
  13. RebeckaSwe

Royce, Brick, Meredith - the peak of Cyberpunk 2077

Save 1 - Nomad level 50, 120:10 hours Save 2 - Streetkid level 35, 54:23 hours During my 1st playthru I gave the game a chance to wow me with more gameplay-choice oriented quests like the one in which you and Jackie assault the maelstorm food mart. It never came close to it, "okay... " I...
  14. RebeckaSwe

Has anyone actually paid Vik Vektor back?

He is a good choom. Always pay Vik ASAP.
  15. RebeckaSwe

Favourite Easter Eggs?

Roach on the side of the first car of Vs. Gives it character.
  16. RebeckaSwe

While I was walking along the street in Kabuki...

It is pretty okay until you find a half finished walkway that on one end stops mid air and on the other there is a door leading to a concrete wall. Or, you know, floors and walls you phase through :(
  17. RebeckaSwe

Economy balance, or lack there of.

Youre technically right, just not so much in this particular case? Let me explain. There are games similar to CP where enemies drop their wespons and what they're wearing. There are games where enemies dont drop anything or just give you some form of money. Then you have cyberpunk which tried...
  18. RebeckaSwe

Yep, thank you for a good response and for taking your time to write it. I couldn't agree more. It's so umderwhelming and disappointing to see people agree and even defend these half baked ideas in the game or worse, completely attack you for criticising something out of care. What you are...
  19. RebeckaSwe

Haven't played TW3, so can't compare :)
  20. RebeckaSwe

Why does V sleep like an idiot on her/his bed?

I blame the bullet to the head. V is never the same after the bullet wound.
Top Bottom