Search results

+
  1. RebeckaSwe

Armadillo mod - the only viable choice?

On my 1st playthru I ran fortuna and other damage/crit mods on my armors. Beyond stacking only sometimes, not only did it not work as it was supposed to but it left me with almost no armor by the end game, leaving me to be basically insta killed by everything in the game. 2nd playthru, I'm...
  2. RebeckaSwe

Royce, Brick, Meredith - the peak of Cyberpunk 2077

Save 1 - Nomad level 50, 120:10 hours Save 2 - Streetkid level 35, 54:23 hours During my 1st playthru I gave the game a chance to wow me with more gameplay-choice oriented quests like the one in which you and Jackie assault the maelstorm food mart. It never came close to it, "okay... " I...
  3. RebeckaSwe

3D item preview on ALL the items.

When you enter the crafting window for Guns the game lets you see a 3D model of the weapon which you then are able to rotate. How about add a preview option to all the items in the game so that you can preview clothing/items/scopes/Guns etc? That would let us better style and color coordinate...
  4. RebeckaSwe

Getting in a vehicle should show its name on the screen.

Tons of great vehicles in the game, almost no way to tell what is what unless you scan/database search them. Being on vehicles, how about shortly show what song is being played on the radio as well? Just saying.
  5. RebeckaSwe

Economy balance, or lack there of.

Me again. Why is the economy in the game so out of whack? Who thought to set fixed prices on some items but let others be guided by an algoritm? You want to tell me that an advanced cyberdeck costs 35k and a basic pistol with 6 slots costs 200k? A cyberdeck lets you hack anything, anyone, do...
  6. RebeckaSwe

Sliding into people should make them fall down.

Title. Probably as a perk in the athletics :) That's all.
Top Bottom