Search results

+
  1. Surma.

Really big Thumbs Up for CDPR with 2.1... however...

There is 3rd person in game, it's just only when you're in a car or motorcycle, which includes head tracking to the character who you're talking to, lip-syncing with audio etc. We also can see V in 3rd person when hacking a camera, so it's not like we are stuck inside in our heads. --- Only...
  2. Surma.

Really big Thumbs Up for CDPR with 2.1... however...

I wasn't really expecting too much of changes but damn there's actually some pretty nice stuff being added. Smasher looking a bit more like anime villain, gangs attacking you randomly now instead of just witnessing events etc. METRO SYSTEM?!? Very nice. Damn nice to see these quality of life...
  3. Surma.

Very hard is very satisfying... but 2nd time I get stuck (Killing Moon)

I had to unload 2 clips of autoshotgun to take out 1 enemy. These dudes are so freakin tanky.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Managed to get pretty far by putting Cyberpsycho on the machinegun guy in middle, he was absorbing quite a bit of enemy aggro. Wish I could disable this Black Lace since it...
  4. Surma.

Very hard is very satisfying... but 2nd time I get stuck (Killing Moon)

This ambush is just a bit too much. I have so much Armor + Health, I even got the resurrection from getting shot, and I just keep resetting this exact conflict no matter how many times I try to play it safe, and throwing grenades pre-emptively when the flash comes. I just get surrounded and shot...
  5. Surma.

Not able to summon cars after doing Vehicle Contract Mission (Reyes)

Picked up a car on my way to coordinates where you're supposed to meet So Mi after rescuing her, when I walked out of the garage I tried to summon a car and that's when I noticed I wasn't able to do it. Could be also this new car Chiaroscudo something (Black Quadra) I purchased. Seems to be...
  6. Surma.

2.02 Cigarette still stuck on my hand

Really was hoping this would get fixed when I saw the update loading. Have had this since 2.0 when I defeated Voodoo Boys when I excited temple, then had cigarette.
  7. Surma.

DLSS likely causing computer crash... (re-edited title)

I put down DLSS in settings and tried the AMD gimmicks, seems like for whatever reason that helped and stopped it. There's something in DLSS that seems to cause an issue with likely my graphics card rtx2080
  8. Surma.

I guess it could be the game since this is what's shown in windows logs I tried running Witcher 3 in max settings directX12 and it run without crash for over an hour of play, same time this game seems to crash very quickly. Though sometimes it doesn't for days. It's not even any specific...
  9. Surma.

2.01 still got cigarette stuck in my hand

I've not even started yet and I'm already having side effects :)
  10. Surma.

No missions after helping 2 cops pacifistly get away from Rosco? (SPOILERS)

I redid this mission just to see if I can play pacifist to get away with this mission and I like there's this option in end of quest to enemy to scan if you killed any of his people, and getting rewarded by being able to exit peacefully, but I already did the mission through once and because I...
  11. Surma.

2.01 still got cigarette stuck in my hand

Had this since I finished business with Voodoo Boys (2.0), smoked Cigarette after having seizure after the getting out of temple. Was really hoping next fix would do it but I guess not. I had save quite far in future already and not many seem to report about this so I guess it's just me? It...
  12. Surma.

I have SSD. I've installed windows 11 over Windows 10 where it already had problem, so I don't think it's OS issue. Run "sfc /scannow" check, no issues. Run "Windows Memory Diagnostic", clean. Run verify integrity of Cyberpunk files also no issue. I don't usually have crash if I'm not...
  13. Surma.

I've found myself playing this game on SteamDeck rather than my PC due to it crashing sometimes within just 5 minutes of use, sometimes it might take days before it crashes. It could sometimes be performing excellent weeks. Tried tuning up power settings, putting maximum processor power output...
  14. Surma.

Spider and the Fly too difficult in Very Hard (Hacking build), level 28

Weapon glitch is good help against taking damage which is a big must, but outside of that I don't have many solutions. I've not seen grenades having much impact but maybe flashbang could work. Also I don't know if it's a bug but I can't seem to see any tier3 or above grenades when I'm sure I've...
  15. Surma.

Spider and the Fly too difficult in Very Hard (Hacking build), level 28

Disclaimer (edited in later) I got past this point but it took like 50 tries, and I've never had to struggle this long in any scenario in any other part of the game ever. It felt very punishing due to the rushed nature, where you're basically fighting against time not to be swarmed and shot...
  16. Surma.

My thoughts after 30 hours of 2.0

Interesting finding, I got 20 int and at least for me anything bigger than 3 man group I'm having a problem with. Even with 3 man I will fall short after 2 kills, 2nd being with draining my own health and maybe even the first one. Though I still use tier 2 instead of tier 3 because I didn't...
  17. Surma.

After 3 years, the same mistakes

I have quite the opposite reaction to 2.0. If more than anything the engine finally proves it CAN do what's required, and I was actually getting worried how much police chases would drain computing power. And most perks are finally interesting and do DIFFERENT things other than just add some...
  18. Surma.

I don't personally have issues with the changes

I kinda like the fact I no longer have to complete missions in a given area just because that area is only place I don't get one shot. I also love the phone UI, making it easy to connect with most recent messages. Some stuff is certainly more fidgety than it was in 1.63. Some 2-3 old glitches...
  19. Surma.

I kinda hate how easy driving has gotten

I agree some cars were (some still are) floaty, as if you can keep turning the body of the car while the movement still stays going straight forward. I think that's in need of being fixed still. But I'm talking about how its now near impossible to even intentionally to flip a car around. If you...
  20. Surma.

I kinda hate how easy driving has gotten

I have been playing this game since release and I never truly understood the criticism that car handling got. I kinda liked that when driving those high end vehicles took some time to move forward due to friction when wheels spun so fast, the amount of uncontrollable power. When cars were so...
Top Bottom