Search results

+
  1. Nedvin78

Good/Bad/Changed features/functioning in 1.2

Crafting still sucks, converting grey components into green components into blue components into purple components into orange componants still takes a whole afternoon to complete
  2. Nedvin78

Patch 1.2

So how do you craft multiple items? I haven't noticed any changes in the crafting menue
  3. Nedvin78

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I give up, my pictures doesn't show in the post??
  4. Nedvin78

Quest: Beat on the Brat: The Glen

I keybind crouch to my mouse 3 button, it makes dodging alot more easier than double tapping C
  5. Nedvin78

Game is set to curved monitor mode, how to turn it back?

I noticed in some missions, the field of view gets set to lowest, just save and reload to fix this problem. Other than that, just change the resolution to your liking?
  6. Nedvin78

Choices matters ?

In my first playthrough I was a total bitch towards Johny, I didn't bother to do his quests at all and as a result I only had the choise of Nomad or Arasaka endings. Supposedly there's a secret ending where you get to play as Johny - doing the Arasaka raid all by himself, wich you need to do...
  7. Nedvin78

Rate the avatar above you!

Reminds me of Assassin's Creed Ninjas aren't really my cup of tea 5/10
  8. Nedvin78

Is this game an rpg?

Cyberpunk is definitely more Skyrim than Borderlands
  9. Nedvin78

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

Claire Russell and Viktor Vector 1613015709 I never realized who Rachel or the prisoner was during the Sinnerman quest but I killed everyone in the prison transport, lol
  10. Nedvin78

Sinnerman Quest lighting bug

Yes, same. And also if you try to drive any car through the tunnel after the quest is done, you automaticly exit the car as if you're still doing the quest.
  11. Nedvin78

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I'm sure this has been mentioned a hundred times but it can't be said enough, let us craft in bulk! Upgrading common item components into legendary takes literally hours of mindnumbing button mashing. It's the single most annoying part of this game. I binge watched a whole season of "Rick and...
Top Bottom