Search results

+
  1. elmetnuter

Turn Cross Progression Cloud Saves back on

Try seeing if it's in the main menu outside your current loaded game. Some options are only available here. Keep us posted.
  2. elmetnuter

Make common components COMMON

There is no way that I can think about the crafting and loot systems that does not give me a headache or make me want to cry.
  3. elmetnuter

Could CDPR be developing third-person mode for Cyberpunk 2077?

It's not about if they can or not. The third person character is not properly made to support a 3rd person camera, only to support the first person view. They will have to build the model again with all the animations and correct proportions and all interactions with the world. It's possible to...
  4. elmetnuter

Problem with Nazare Itsumade

It has always been like that as far as I remember. Since the quest is only available after The Heist, the bike only appears in your vehicles menu when you get back on your feet in act 2. Which is nice to have since your car is broken and you may not yet have the key to Jacky's bike depending on...
  5. elmetnuter

What could appear in the game - Cyberpunk 2078 ?

What needs to happen in the next title is the main story naturally integrated in the world gameplay. Having NPCs waiting for you in a spot while you take as many hours as you want to clean the map is a turn off. Also the reverse situation, following the main quest line integrate natural side...
  6. elmetnuter

Request to (re)evaluate all motorcycle's roll & lean angles

I agree. I have been a passenger on my friend's several bikes. The Yaiba is pretty satisfying when accelerating before and on a curves but is really weird when turning at low speed.
  7. elmetnuter

Has hacking laptops been removed?

You can"t hack laptops if you have Berserk or Sandvistan cyberware equipped instead of the more common chip that can slot the hacking mods. There is a few laptops that can"t be hacked for some reason but they are certainly not the majority.
  8. elmetnuter

Any of you guys test out resistances in relation to physical damage?

There is damage from some guns that goes through armor and thus damaging your health directly, like big snipers. In that instance, resistances or immunities are useless because they only prevent these specific damages to occur. Automatic Big turrets, for example, do this. Edit, follow up...
  9. elmetnuter

Anyone able to help me a bit with some oddities on modding melee weapons?

I think that The attack speed must be capped, like in some other games, to prevent the animation from breaking. And in that case, as 5 attack per second is the max I have seen, that must be it.
  10. elmetnuter

Very Cyberpunk-y art by B. Weckström

Thx for the link. the Centaur II piece reminds me of an old bug in game. :D
  11. elmetnuter

Artifacts; Global Illumination, local lights, processing volumes, etc..

Thx a lot for your insight. Very interesting indeed.
  12. elmetnuter

So, from your experience, how difficult or time consuming would it be to correct all of these inverted normals?
  13. elmetnuter

Wow. To correct these seems to be a tremendous task since those problems are found everywhere. I hope they do because it"s really off putting. The first one I have ever noticed was in V"s apartment left side of the door.
  14. elmetnuter

GI is borked all across the game in every geometry that is a building, an overpass, a road, a bridge, etc. Normally, GI transport parts of the source light to surfaces to make them reflect a certain amount so it can create natural bouncing and refraction that change with the angle and intensity...
  15. elmetnuter

Documenting "Features", AI Habbits, and Oddities in Physics

I sat on a few cars to see where they go. Max, the doctor women that was held at the clinic in Watson, Dex, and the unknown important Chiinese military one. They all turn in circle without ever going to the location they should go or any precise location for that matter. After a long while, they...
  16. elmetnuter

What's the coolest/most useful 'trick' you found in CP that improved one or the other aspect of your gaming

Same here. After 800 hours... Also, the sub-machine gun Buzzsaw can shoot trough walls WITHOUT MATERIAL OR RANGE LIMITATION (but the bullet fallout range itself, which is very generous) - Specs can be acquired early in a Watson NCPD call, and only requires one point invested in crafting at...
  17. elmetnuter

How to get to Red Menace during/after the "Every Breath You Take"-mission

I Haven't done this quest yet, but thanks for the tip.
  18. elmetnuter

[THE HEIST] How To Get The Case in Saburo's AV Post 1.31?

You can kind of jump from outside the AV to get on the step. If you succeed, you can crouch walk into the AV. There is a code on the shard that you can crack with hack minigame, it's easily done but nothing pops-up as a result. EDITED: Wrong assumptions - See Post below for Shard content.
  19. elmetnuter

🙄 "Satori Katana" DMG so low!

It was nerfed for sure but now, seeing you numbers, I could think that they have broke its damage calculation. BUT! Let's round numbers from what you have as 250 base damage ( about right at this level) / 100% crit chance / 1000% crit damage Note that 100% crit chance is a factor of 1 and...
Top Bottom