Search results

+
  1. H

Hotfix 1.21

Update always stops at 33.5% Anyone else has the same issue? I am on GOG.
  2. H

summoned cars aren't despawning from the world

Same here. After a while its a bit annoying that every Car i call is at least 3km away, and never arrives. They can't drive themselves at this distance
  3. H

Instant Crash after 1.2 Patch

Okey, i found a "simple Solution".... I pressed the "settings button" next to the Play button -> Manage Installation -> Configure A Pop up window is coming up, scroll down to "Access Gog Galaxy Features in Game" and set it OFF. This was disabled in my settings until now, seems that the Patch...
  4. H

Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

I didn't had any mods, but after verifiyng it still crashes out at start,
  5. H

Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

Same here bro.
  6. H

Thanks fo the tips. No i don't use any mods. Verifiing and repairing did not help either, only thing i can do now is download the whole thing again...
  7. H

Patch 1.2

Before the Patch i had some crashes, around 1 crash/3 hours, but now...After i updated my Game on GOG , since then, my Game crashes EVERY TIME instantly, that means i don't get to the CD Projekt Red Logo, my screen is not even fading black. The only Thing that happens is that the Play button...
  8. H

Performance are worse than ever after patch 1.2

you guys can play? Can't even start the Game as it instantly crashes after i hit the Play button in GOG.
  9. H

I was really supporting the Team for making 1.2, and my expectations were not too high, but now i am unable to play...I updated my Game on GOG , but since then, my Game crashes EVERY TIME instantly, that means i don't get to the CD Projekt Red Logo, my screen is not even fading black. The only...
  10. H

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Maybe i'm the only who had no problems at all with the driving system. Bigger problems are the random crahes, mostly on Inventoriy or looking at mirrors. Far bigger issue.
  11. H

Trailer vs the actual graphics

We are already close to that Quality. i would say 4 - 6 years (but this can be drastically longer, if the gpu shortages and card prices stay like this)
  12. H

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Thanks to these idiot hackers. Keep up the work Guys.
  13. H

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

I just bought the Game, after installation ,the Game crashed every single time 10 seconds after hitting the Play button in GOG. I searched for a solution, learned that i need to disable GOG overlay.. (WTF?!) First 3 times, still instant crash, the 4th Time Game started. So i try to begin my...
Top Bottom