Search results

+
  1. BrainDancer1991

Panam Romance and Family Youtube Short

I realize I hadn't posted this before and I hope you guys really like this!
  2. BrainDancer1991

Panam Palmer Short Freakout Reel

Glad you thought it worked.
  3. BrainDancer1991

Yeah. Gotcha. I updated the post.
  4. BrainDancer1991

Well I made this clip and just wanted to share it. Wasn't aware it was frowned upon to start too many threads. Sorry if it appears Low effort. I made this video along with a long video essay over the Panam essay on this channel. I think the full essay has higher effort and more interesting content.
  5. BrainDancer1991

Check out this short I made as well as the full length video essay!
  6. BrainDancer1991

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

One quote I love: V: Any parting advice? Panam: Just be yourself. I think you can read into this one given V's dilemma.
  7. BrainDancer1991

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

"Let's face it V. My life was in a million pieces. You broke it into a million more. But sometimes it's only then that you can piece it all back together again."- Panam
  8. BrainDancer1991

Specific quotes and where to find them?

Thanks Choom. I just wasn't sure anymore 1620614403 I think they changed the smoking scene. They dont let you choose anymore.
  9. BrainDancer1991

Specific quotes and where to find them?

What missions do you get the following quotes? V: "What you said...about what you saw within me..." Alt:"Death" V: "High time I face it." Alt: "You believe you have cheated death. It is death that has cheated you." Also, anyone know where he tries to get V to smoke. It's on a balcony.
  10. BrainDancer1991

Anyone know where to go to trigger this scene?

Thanks to all for the responses. I will try what's been described to pin it down. Seriously thanks.
  11. BrainDancer1991

Anyone know where to go to trigger this scene?

I just finished transmission. Got out of the church. I had a conversation, but not necessarily his spiel on taking down Arasaka. Still trying to find it in particular
  12. BrainDancer1991

i played cyberpunk too much and i made a rap song about Judy Alvarez ...

You did a great job editing the video to the song.
  13. BrainDancer1991

Jackie Welles: A Splash of Love - Our Cyberpunk Videoessay

It's an older video of ours, but I think many may like it.
  14. BrainDancer1991

BrainDancer next VideoEssay

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0BKfs0O-zzKPwAnkPww11Q Some of you may already be familiar with our work. We have done character studies of Panam, Ozob, and Jackie so far. I really like this community so I was going to reveal our next video (will drop in 2-3 days), which we really hope you...
  15. BrainDancer1991

What is your favorite moment in Cyberpunk2077?[SPOILERS]

I'm definitely a Panam homer- made a few videos on her that have made it here already. However, One of my favorite moments is between Johnny and Steve (kid he takes under his wing) It was a quote by Steve (paraphrasing). "When my grandpa died, I missed him a lot, but now I only miss him...
  16. BrainDancer1991

WEAPON IDEAS - Post yours

Just Panam's rocket launcher.
Top Bottom