Search results

+
  1. Baldys_Quattro

Questions about the story of the heist.

Sorry bout the rhyne holt mixup. Did you see them striking up a deal with the tigerclaws on the cctv in one of the rooms at Konpeki during the . With the VDB's were they not out of action as Netwatch had captured Brigitte inside their network. I know Johnny wouldn't deal with yorinobu thats...
  2. Baldys_Quattro

Questions about the story of the heist.

My thoughts on the plot are: Yorinobu discovered his father had hired Helleman to find away to take over his body using the Relic due to his Bio Compatibility. Saburo wanted to become immortal like in the Devil ending. Yorinobu decided to make the 1st move by arranging a deal with Netwatch who...
  3. Baldys_Quattro

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

and Callie wasn't the only new DJ in town. DJ Chromedome was in the house too. then off for a night chillin with the US cracks
  4. Baldys_Quattro

IDEAS to improves THE CONSUMABLES & ITS VENDORS/BARS

How about the ability to sit/lean at certain points to watch NC. Play the arcade games in some form of 8bit game or the patchinko machines And a nice little bar where you can play a round of gwent. :D
  5. Baldys_Quattro

What if the Heist Worked?

I'm suprised nobody has mentioned this if they have i apologise. I think the main reason yorinobu want to get the chip to netwatch is to protect himself in the devil ending Saburo takes over yorinobu's body using the relic to gain eternal life. The reason Silverhand is on the chip is for the...
  6. Baldys_Quattro

Is athletics leveling progression working as intended?

does the beserk trick not still work . Where you activate beserk do a dodge slide and pause to the skills menu midway through the slide and and your athletics stats just go up while you are in the menu because you get unlimited stamina in beserk mode . not tried this since the 1.2 patch.
  7. Baldys_Quattro

Not getting Quickhacks from Access Points

I haven't collected the free smartlink tattoo as the reward for the gig . I cant get quick hacks ( it now doesn't appear i can complete the gig now either as the option has gone when i go to see cassius ryder) . on my previous play throughs as street kid and nomad i had no problems
  8. Baldys_Quattro

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

So today i arrested a clown
  9. Baldys_Quattro

the driving in cyberpunk

Definitely the best looking car
  10. Baldys_Quattro

[ Poll ] Is the driving Fine or Unsatisfactory?

I have no issues with the actual driving other than the brakes which you need because you've gone past your turning due to the mini map not scaling.
  11. Baldys_Quattro

The mess with Meredith:

i just let jackie kick off by not calming him down. kill everyone, release Brick kill Royce and dont hack then chip till mission finishes. get flathead meredith is happy you keep the chip and the eddies.
  12. Baldys_Quattro

[MINOR GIG SPOILER] Watson Ripperdoc Charles Buck Should Be Reworked

V is no better than Charles though possibly worse i've lost count of how may people V has killed who were just loitering on a street corner for a can of spunky monkey, a burrito and a tattered bit of clothing, So V has no Moral highground,
  13. Baldys_Quattro

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Even constructs gotta go sometime
  14. Baldys_Quattro

Where I Would Love to See Additions Inside the Story

One of the ideal places to have a bit of character development would be during the fast forward part before the heist. Maybe do some hacking jobs with Tbug or a few jobs with Jackie. Maybe even get some introductions to some people that aren't relevant yet Oh and only make the OP55N1 mission...
  15. Baldys_Quattro

Poor image quality when looking at V in mirror

I thought that the slight glitching was because the mirror is supposed to be digital and not glass.
  16. Baldys_Quattro

[SPOILER] Nomad Ending and HAIR.

I dont think V looks too bad .
Top Bottom