Search results

+
  1. North_forever

Flurza Podcast AMA

Are you going to bring back the valentine's cardbacks for the event (the old one triss, yeneffer, shani)
  2. North_forever

TWiG AMA [Decommissioned]

will you add some cosmetics on demand like a new section in shop with some of the older cosmetics like cardbacks and skins ?
  3. North_forever

Some neutral nature cards would be really nice

13 provision neutral shouldn't pull out a 10 provision card a I believe 11 provision neutral card shouldn't pull out a 10 provision card instead of a 8 provision one faction card?
  4. North_forever

Some neutral nature cards would be really nice

I do agree overall but I believe some of your suggestions are a bit much heat wave no thinning card should pull that out Bone talisman it's also good as it is and it's not a nature card it's more a magical item And I believe that's all the others are fine
  5. North_forever

Shupe

Probobly I'm not the first one to say it but can we get all cosmetics that are old as a different section in our beloved shupe? Let's be serious here we've started playing after some time and we can't get everything. Sometimes because we were not on the update (example beautiful iron judgment...
  6. North_forever

Share your (favourite) avatar/border/title combos

here's mine more of a entire profile but
  7. North_forever

Raynard vs An Craite Longship

i like the viel idea but my problem is still with how longship has similar ability to Raynard and it costs 5 and any bloodthirst card is also what SK can use with longship and like i said in first words of thread i think Raynard is good but he could get better
  8. North_forever

ok but still why not use defender then he also can do as heatwave bait (and from using raynard for about 1k games more or less i can say that mostly people don't heatwve Raynard) but at least other cards won't be touched if he's alive plus the whole thing is still about longship having the same...
  9. North_forever

I'll be honest with you it's a damn expensive bleed card plus as it was said by somebody else here SK has bear witcher for 8 points and 5 P so point slam is also expensive he is the seltkirk cost you know. 9p cards must have some sort of role not be a point slam/bleed card. But let's say...
  10. North_forever

Couldn't agree more I even made a thread about this (more about the charge units in general and my idea of balance for them)
  11. North_forever

But is removal in one turn instead of being left with 1 health really worth 4 provision plus 8 points is not the true value it needs two units on board and that's not really the way of playing him he usually is played to guarantee a survival of a card. Plus because of his value he needs to have...
  12. North_forever

Change Foltest's ability from Devotion to Inspired

nope i am not but I've accepted the fact that it won't change plus a part of both well built deck and skill is coming from the ability of playing with cards that you have you want a dream scenario if you want all 3 of them in one round
  13. North_forever

Change Foltest's ability from Devotion to Inspired

Good point but most of the cards that you need are below 9 provision plus that's the balance for foltest Inspired is easy to get especially in NR so devotion is the way and regarding the RNG part of foltest being on bottom it's RNG in gwent you gotta agree that it's a thing I sometimes miss all...
  14. North_forever

I'll start with saying I think Raynard ain't a bad card he's got some uses but if he would be the only one that does what he does he'd be fine but in a way an Craite longship is just a cheaper better version stats: For Raynard Power 6 deploy boost adjacent units by one whenever you play a unit...
  15. North_forever

Devotion improvement suggestion.

Warriors might be good but pirates would have to be expended by ships and druids by beasts and I think that it would be unfair to let's say elves devotion that doesn't need anything (plus scenarios would be a little weird) 1615707536
  16. North_forever

Devotion improvement suggestion.

well it may be a good idea for SC or MO but SK or NR even NG what would be the devotion for them NR soldiers or nationality (Lyria,Temeria) if so then it's not that good , neat idea i'll give you that but it'd take a lot of cards to add to make something like that
  17. North_forever

8.3 Patch notes

i agree that heatwave should be touched it's not too OP nor is it bad what it does is the problem for me it should get a rework and oneiromancy it's fine, supports deck that need engines but a point of low unit decks is good game shouldn't allow players to play three units and win because the...
  18. North_forever

Card Ideas

Top Bottom