Search results

+
  1. JCB1994

No ADS toggle option on PC

If this were actually true and applied to C2077, this thread would be much longer and have less people pointing out that controllers are a significant factor here. It seems that you have very much failed to understand everything in my post, or failed to try and understand it from a development...
  2. JCB1994

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

It's been a while since I've flown the Valerie x Judy flag, so here's another instalment; ^-^
  3. JCB1994

Boxing Is Actually Fun

Boxing is fun, away from the beat on the brat missions, where the opponents are just obscenely overpowered and the experience is frustrating more than anything, especially if you have a V build that isn't optimised for melee. Is it evidently broken; everybody has a reach of like two kilometres...
  4. JCB1994

Disable normal enemy Health Bars?

Even low cyberware would still logically result in the health bars. So far as I'm aware, (unless you use a save editor) Kiroshi optics and the Ballistic Coprocessor are the bare minimum and these two cyberware enable health bars/ damage prediction. The two smart links, being an upgrade over...
  5. JCB1994

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

So V, what did you get up to this week? V; Um, I killed some gonks and learned how to use tech weapons I guess... (It's been ages since I've last posted, so I (don't) apologise in advance for the image train :p) Please can we get more sniper poses? ':/ V; There was also this one...
  6. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

Playing devil's advocate for a second, but one could argue that you are passionate about the game and thus disappointed by it's lack of quality in your opinion, or you are passionate about the game eventually being in a state where you believe it's AAA quality, explaining your continued presence...
  7. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

Some endings are quite explicit about V's fate :( A couple of them are more open to interpretation, with one of these leaving more leeway towards V having a life beyond the Night City chapter (I'm kind of disappointed I didn't play this particular ending last). Thankfully, I found some free...
  8. JCB1994

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

Where do I start? In order to save me typing out a dissertation, I'm just going to make a point and use a link to previous posts which expand upon the point. There are a lot of things that I like. I'll admit there are things that irritate me at times, but mods have resolved most of them on 1.12...
  9. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

But Valerie and Vincent will Never Fade Away :p And neither will I, despite life having been all kinds of strange as of recent ':/ That said, I apologise to everybody for the lengthy delay in getting this to you. The members who were kind enough to provide photos to put this together are rock...
  10. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

For my personal graphic, I tried to tell a bit of a story; despite having only used one character thus far, she had come across many allies, friends and a lover, each of which creating a memory (or memories, in some cases) that I felt fitting for a title graphic. I am probably going to have to...
  11. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

So, after having disappeared for almost a week (busy with life ':/ ) I can now present a second iteration of the community driven graphic! :) Thank you to all who were kind enough to provide photos and contribute to this. My brain doesn't seem to firing on all cylinders this morning, so I might...
  12. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

You guys and gals rock!! :ok: At this rate, I'll have to rotate the title graphic on a periodic basis, heh (which I'm happy to do; I had a lot of fun with this :) ) Merci beaucoup/ muchas gracias/ спасибо for all of the submissions so far; feel free to keep them coming! (preferably with second...
  13. JCB1994

Can we please Nerf Sniper Rifles?

I think what many people forget, is that weapons like the SPT32 Grad (Equivalent to an M82/ M107/ BFG-50 I believe) are anti-materiel; designed to fire (12.7mm calibre) rounds that deal damage against armoured vehicles. Keeping this in mind, it should come as no surprise that they deal the...
  14. JCB1994

Press V to Pay Respects

So, we are now six months on from the release of Cyberpunk 2077. If events were to progress in real-time, this would suggest that V would be close to her/ his death. If you're still lingering around this forum at this point, then I suspect that you are quite passionate about the game, regardless...
  15. JCB1994

weapon appreciation thread...

I am actually really pleased that the humble (power) SMG can be a very powerful weapon in Cyberpunk 2077. There aren't that many games that I've played where SMGs don't just become completely irrelevant after unlocking an AR or similar type weapon. The rigging for my favourites (Shigure and...
  16. JCB1994

WHY? Because liquor is quicker?

I see your dark chocolate and raise you six bars of milk chocolate :p Edit; I think the LeeLou Beans are also supposed to be sweet?
  17. JCB1994

Large Breast Size when clothed is actually Small Breast Size.

Finally, something reasonable for me to come in on. I was thinking along these lines when I first saw this thread title. I think people have kind of forgotten (or were never aware) that tissue can and will compress when certain clothes are worn, for comfort and practicality reasons. Personally...
  18. JCB1994

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

The star, because it's the only one where Valerie leaves with Judy and has a chance at long-term survival. I could also write paragraphs on how much I enjoyed the mission and why, but I don't have hours, heh ':/[/url]
  19. JCB1994

Can we get more MUSIC ?

There is a page on BandCamp for Lakeshore Records/ Cyberpunk 2077 ;) I bought a few tracks from there, in hope that the expenditure gets to Arielle Sitrick and Nina Kraviz with less profits taken by the intermediaries (looking at you Spotify and iTunes -.-' ) If you're really into your music...
Top Bottom