Search results

+
  1. M

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Honestly, 40-50 FPS is nothing to sneeze at if it's not the best optimized, but you're getting a better FPS than your friend with Nvidia! So, I'd say that says something about the reason that they 'turned on' the AMD ray tracing and where the original optimization was. But, this is coming from...
  2. M

I'm playing it right now on a 1650Ti with an intel 8800 laptop running with 16 gigs of RAM and down scaling to 1600x900. I'm looking do more than just run this game as best I can. I'm happy as long as I can get a consistent frame rate. Could be anywhere between 30-60 More than 60 on FPS's and...
  3. M

Well, guess I'll just be trying for that new AMD card still then if the Raytracing isn't worth it or even works all that well on anything below 4k. My desktop monitor is only 1600x900 and a monitor is not in my build budget. 1600x900 Works just fine for me and lets me super sample once I have...
  4. M

Well, right now my budget would either tend me towards a 2060/80 or the new release 'low end' version of AMD's card on price point with my planned new build. I don't expect or need max and ultra anything. I just wanna see some of the actual glow and have that fuck ass dapple texture on...
  5. M

Does anyone have any Raytracing specs on newer model AMD cards? I know they aren't listed in the specs here, but I know they support Ray tracing. Admittedly not the same degree since the game is optimized for Nvidia and all, but does it actually function or is it literally Nvidia hardware only?
  6. M

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Not the news we deserved? Really? The fact that they told us why we aren't getting the patch on the schedule they proposed in mid December is news enough. Is it great news that this is the case? No, but it's better than no information at all much like many other developers would give. Plus a...
Top Bottom