Search results

+
  1. JanenB123

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Will this patch also help fix the constant crashes that I have been experiencing after a recent windows update during mid March because it worked fine before it all though it crashed a few times, but after the windows update during game play it crashed 20 times and I tried everything and it all...
  2. JanenB123

Cyberpunk Ending [SPOILERS]

I would rather see an ending where V finds a cure or something then watch V dying a 2nd time so early in life because then that would pretty much suck for a lot of the things that V did after the heist and it would feel hopeless to do anything after a certain point in the game because what is...
  3. JanenB123

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

It seems unfair for V that every effort he/she puts in to find a cure for the problem by the biochip goes to waste and became pointless and sort of a big waste of time even though they had so many allies and so many places and how did ALT screw up when she knows what is going through peoples...
  4. JanenB123

DLC Ideas

I would feel like a DLC where the side NPCs get more missions after romance and a chance for V to live a normal life would be nice because it seems not fair to die from a single biochip twice and have all these allies trying hard for nothing except for improving their own lives unless they can...
Top Bottom