Search results

+
  1. IgoCPro

Obraz z ekranu wyboru poziomu trudności

Cześć, Czy jest jakaś możliwość, żeby pobrać skądś obraz wyświetlający się podczas wyboru najwyższego poziomu trudności, ale w wysokiej jakości, odpowiedniej do ustawienia go sobie na tapetę na ekranie 1920 x 1080? Nigdzie nie mogę takiego znaleźć, a bardzo mi się podoba.
  2. IgoCPro

My game suddenly broke - weird graphics and gameplay glitches

I have tried loading a couple of older saves and I have the same issues. Dind't try all of old saves, because they are very far back into the game. Might just check them to see if it works, but I wouldn't like to replay a big part of the game since I usually just overwrite my main saves except...
  3. IgoCPro

My game suddenly broke - weird graphics and gameplay glitches

Hello. I am new to this forum, but I have spent some time browsing through threads in "technical" section to find if anyone encountered the same issues as I did, but unfortunatelly didn't find anything similar. I am playing on PC, sorry if I posted in the wrong section. For around 50 hours of...
  4. IgoCPro

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hello. I am new to this forum, but I have spent some time browsing through threads in "technical" section to find if anyone encountered the same issues as I did, but unfortunatelly didn't find anything similar. For around 50 hours of playtime I had absolutely no issues with the game apart from...
Top Bottom