Search results

+
  1. BiishNips

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

But the bin folder has the Cyberpunk2077.exe in it???
  2. BiishNips

Error reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error reason: Unhandled exception Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. File: <Unknown>(0) On update 1.2 and this is all i get now. Everything loads up and i have 10 seconds to move V, then BAM...
  3. BiishNips

Game Crashing Every Minute

I went back to previous version of Nvidia drivers and crashing quit. Crashing started up again and found out it was having trouble accessing certain files? I haven't had a crash in a week. Just the game being weird, I guess. If steam does a crash report to send in, look at the report and you...
  4. BiishNips

Game crashing

Had no mods at the time of crashing. I found out my gpu was causing the crashes, the new version of Nvidia drivers was trash and had to be turned back to previous version. Then found out the game started crashing because it couldn't access certain files? Don't know, but it quit crashing.
  5. BiishNips

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Definitely some good improvements. Need to introduce third person and more role playing friendly camera and movement options. The mod for third person doesn't work for me and I believe a game like this not having third person options is robbing it of potential. Also was very upset about car...
  6. BiishNips

Game Crashing Every Minute

Game ran fine for the first 4 maybe 5 hours and now it just crashes every single time i play for not even 60 seconds. I have uninstalled/reinstalled it, did a verify/Repair, turned off all overlays, lowered off of Ray Tracing, put it on the firewall accept list, moved it to another ssd, ect...
  7. BiishNips

Game crashing

SAME!!! It is annoying!
  8. BiishNips

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Hopefully there will be a fix for the constant crashing every 1 minute. Don't rush...please. Take your time.
Top Bottom