Search results

+
  1. G

Can't pick up money [PC]

There is plenty of stuff that you can't pick up that you would find occasionally throughout the game. Hopefully, they would fix it, but my "solution" is just not to worry about it and proceed.
  2. G

Camera view in the car

They need to add a rearview mirror and side mirrors. The limited view of surroundings is reason why I only drive in third person. The view in first person is so limited that the risk of running over civilians is high if going in reverse in a populated area.
  3. G

Suggestion: Customize Partner Characters

Wanted to make a suggestion and see what people think of this. In regard's to how it is possible to customize V and specify V's gender/voice at the start of the game. Why not being able to customize and change the gender/voice of Panam, Judy, River, and Kerry. Examples: Creating a female...
  4. G

NCPD wasn't fixed enough

I believe there should be something to dissuade some from playing the game as if it was GTA5. Perhaps, they could have overpowered vigilante civilians. If the police, doesn't do the job, then vigilantes would do it for them. Also, there should be some random civilians that will act as if they...
  5. G

What would Fix the game for you?

All they need to do is fix all the bugs and glitches, and Cyberpunk 2077 would be perfect. It doesn't need anything else in my opinion. It's a great game.
  6. G

NCPD wasn't fixed enough

I suggest that the NCPD be made even more overpowered and able to teleport wherever they want and be super high level that those who even think about breaking any laws or harming any civilians (except accidentally) would think twice. They'll get an instant flat line. Perhaps this way, some...
  7. G

Adding mods to a 4 slot weapon causes UI element for weapon to break

I actually reported this back in February 18 to CDPR for version 1.12, I am surprised they haven't fixed it yet even with version 1.2 The response I got by email to my report was the they were aware of issue and were working on it. The weapon description boxes flickers up and down in below image.
  8. G

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

I think they may be able to satisfy everyone by adding a default movement speed in the options. Those who prefer to move more slower by default could move the slider to the left for a slower more walking pace. I personally had never had the need to move slower (if not crouching). The default...
  9. G

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

I don't understand this request. By default, do you not walk? Or is walking too fast for some people? Pressing W key makes you walk forward and then you use the mouse to control direction. Hit the Shift key (no need to hold it) and you start running. If you want to move carefully, you can...
  10. G

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

There is no audio for me in the below newscast
  11. G

Patch 1.2

I disagree. Being able to quickly see all of the pickable items from a distance is one of the things I love about Cyberpunk 2077 and a great time saver. The game is already long as it is to be increasing the time spent searching for items. I just hit the Tab key and all of the items in the area...
  12. G

Patch 1.2

I get below after Tapeworm quest: Floating NPC After defeating Oda during this same quest, he is laying in mid air very high and does not fall to the ground. Need to jump up to him multiple times to obtain what he has on him. Out of sequence text messages. Responses are received above...
  13. G

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

For the police response, I think it should be added in the option regarding how quick and aggressive they are in response to a crime being committed. Some might not prefer a slower and less aggressive police response. I think how they currently are is just fine. It just needs to be tweaked for...
  14. G

Johnny silverhand clothing bugged/ duplicates when upgrading.

I just re-loaded my prior Auto-Save after getting this issue and decided never to upgrade any Johnny clothing items to avoid issue. I thought about editing my save file but thought it is best to keep my saves pure of any external editing.
  15. G

Which one out of curiosity? I would like to give it a try to see if I could complete it.
  16. G

I'm thinking of if it would be cool if we could customize the main NPCs just like we are able to customize V at the start of a new game. For example, creating a custom Jackie, Panam, or River. Then playing through the game normal with the custom Jackie, Panam, River, etc.
Top Bottom