Search results

+
  1. skandre76

No target for special card - no problem?

so looks like similiar mechanic to Oneiro into Red Haze on the empty board
  2. skandre76

Plus One seasonal event broken

8s is sometimes not enough to play a card and use all intended leader charges due to the animation delay, i would say 10s would be enough. Still im also the big fan of this mode. There definitely should be some 8s/10s Gwent Championship for Ornaments prizes
  3. skandre76

Patch Notes 10.1

Actually Skellige Lippy decks got buffed Knickers and Roach:coolstory:
  4. skandre76

Unconditional multiremoval must be reworked and kicked out from the game for good!

Unconditional removal? Tell me about Yennefer for 9 prov:coolstory:
  5. skandre76

PLAY RATES AND WIN RATES IN THE SEASON OF THE CAT (OCTOBER 2021)

id always say each time some leader gets over 55% winrate, it should (or popular cards included) receive a nerf, also 10% playrate is exactly what plenty of ppl point out when talking about facing the same decks over and over again. Unfortunately with current power creep pointslam era nerfing...
  6. skandre76

What needs to happen to fix Monsters

You have the info of the source in about subpage yet ignore it. In latest meta reports by ElderBlood or Aretuza its either Force of Nature/Fruits leading tier 1. All this is based on some data and research worth more than your whatsoever anecdotal evidence
  7. skandre76

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

I guess we will only see just now with 1.3 lol, theres been plenty of threads about it here and in reddit but no clear answer
  8. skandre76

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Finally:cool:
  9. skandre76

Its possible as its graph for top 500 players not global gwentdata.com sample size is in the graphs name i guess, finally theres nothing wrong with universally moving winrates as written above
  10. skandre76

Mate its last 10 days where do you see June:coolstory:
  11. skandre76

that decks rank is ....interesting considering stats so far
  12. skandre76

Well Melusine can be heatwaved or squirreled, while Mammuna is unanswered pointslam
  13. skandre76

Monster

So far since the addition of new cards the easy win route is to play Monsters. Why is the focus on MO, why ppl want to nerf them? Maybe because they have whooping 57/58% win rate thats miles ahead other factions, and maybe because the decks are just plain pointslam that doesnt require much...
  14. skandre76

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

probably crime scene reconstruction near Misty's place apparent only during prologue
  15. skandre76

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Kinda offtopic but where did you find this Mox Bomber jacket? On my current playthru my female V in order to help Judy's revolution, became Mox gangoon wannabe wearing their shoes, beannie and some stylish neo-kitch in general but couldnt locate the jacket:p
  16. skandre76

Fix the driving!

Bullcrap you can use keyboard for comfortable driving even in full blown race simulators, there are simple walkarounds for this like different throttle/brake digital sensitivity or speed sensitivity while turning. Some Cyberpunk car physics are really messed up and behave like soap on washbowl.
  17. skandre76

Starter decks

Better starter decks idea is not bad idea, but the way theyve been released atm its complete shambles... - as written above completely no respect for players that already have accounts and had payed for content - powerful deck for every faction? Equivalent of scraps worth dozens hours of...
  18. skandre76

Triss has started her Journey!

I pledged to team Yen so didnt consider buying premium Triss journey, but Brokilon cardback with Eldain&Cymoril frame may lure me in as a Scoiatel player, ohh and that 68th level Triss with Panzerfaust on the back is greatly memesque:oops:
  19. skandre76

8.5 Patch Notes

Ehh another months of Blaze Skellige domination... With Witchers and Crach buffs the faction as a whole will get enormous playing rate next season. Guys pls stop the Skellige bias in the dev team.
  20. skandre76

Speculate: Who will be the featured character in May's Journey?

I have my bet on whos the next journey's character (pls dont ban me for this)
Top Bottom