Search results

+
  1. Copestetic85

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

Yeah, I can imagine it's slow. I'm new to CP77, and started over a few days ago after making some crappy choices on my first character. I stayed in Act 1 never talking to Dex until I had finished everything there until I had nothing left except generic spawns from a cell load. Hoping we get a...
  2. Copestetic85

irl example of Cyberpunk 2077 vending machines!

Holy shit. I haven't been in Japan since 2010. I thought they were fancy back then! MY GOD, those things look like they can run Skyrim on them now! Going to forward this to Todd.
  3. Copestetic85

I didn't like Jackie Welles [Spoilers]

I personally really like(d) Jackie and am disappointed that they chose to kill him off after only a few missions. Dude was a stand-up guy looking to get enough cash to retire from the job and get on with his life with Misty. Not sure why that's a bad thing.
  4. Copestetic85

the driving in cyberpunk

About to say the same thing. Bikes feel better than cars, especially those you get in the desert region. My God. Those things felt like I was driving on Pluto.
  5. Copestetic85

Evelyn

Yeah, I thought the normal aging process was a thing in the past with how prevalent cyberware is by 2077. Might be another reason why everyone's so fucked-up in this game kind of like in Interview With A Vampire; turns out folks get bored living such lengthy lives.
  6. Copestetic85

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

Same here. I think he takes away more from the story than gives. Plus, he's an asshole terrorist.
  7. Copestetic85

irl example of Cyberpunk 2077 vending machines!

Was stationed in Yokosuka, Japan for 6-years. They have vending machines for everything and were everywhere. Coffee, teas, cold drinks, hot drinks, cigarettes, food stuffs, toys, etc. A lot were animated with monitors and anime sounds/characters dancing around. Especially in Akiabara ( think...
  8. Copestetic85

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

Pretty sure something as simple as an level cap remover will ( and should in my opinion ) be covered by at least 200 different Mod Authors on Nexus in the coming months.
  9. Copestetic85

Cybercop 2077: Police related side content - thoughts and discussions

I'd like this and more Militech content.
  10. Copestetic85

I don't like Panam Palmer

No doubt. V's a horrible character. Match made in Hell.
  11. Copestetic85

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

Signed. Want those trains.
Top Bottom