Search results

+
  1. Fangorm

Update 2.0

TIL: Flashlights Night Vision Radio Control when STUCK as a passenger and forced to ;listen to rap shit Are all obsolete and exterminated by 2083.... also Episotrophy is stuck on 5/7 as car 6 cannot be found
  2. Fangorm

UPDATE TO PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

Yes but you still said it so I'm just disagreeing with the sentiment...As it stands CDPR could tell me grass is green and fire is hot and i would absolutely not believe a word of it until i saw/experienced it myself and even then i would still be hesitant to trust or believe them since with this...
  3. Fangorm

No we dont...this sudden massive boost on reqs is bad adn prooves CDPR have learned nothing in the past threee years they STILL think they dont owe the customer anything at all even explanations as to why they feel the need to remove performance
  4. Fangorm

im not so sure about that...with how CDPR seem to think they can do what ever they want whenever they want just because they are CDPR this admitedly negative opinion most likely will NOT change until we get an actual explanation as to why they seem to think they can stip perforamnce from people...
  5. Fangorm

with how they mis-sold the game in 2020 i;m not so sure about that... i am more concerned with losing the ability to use what i paid for when i choose....a problem i am having right now RDR2 which is completely unplayable with ERR_GFX_State that R* refuse to even acknowledge so seeing my...
  6. Fangorm

OK so it should still work that's good to hear however it still means CDPR are actively taking performance away from me for no other reason than they feel like it
  7. Fangorm

So from my understanding when the update hits i will NOT be able to play because MY processor[i7-11370H @3.30GHZ] is no longer supported so because CDPR have changed the product i bought and made it technically unplayable will they be paying to update my processor? or refunding my game since its...
  8. Fangorm

Patch 1.31

OK! i missed that one But if that's true why have they stopped all content for this year? it makes no sense to have a quarter of your staff tasked to game they have hit pause on....you would want them productive and your players engaged not ignored 1637861830 i don't listen to people talking...
  9. Fangorm

Patch 1.31

Show me something recent about those expansion rumours....last time i saw anything about them was before the disaster they called a launch
  10. Fangorm

Patch 1.31

The fact that this was the last thing they are doing for the game this year is an insult and shows they have no respect for the fans or interest in making the game what they claimed they have so far ignored the game for TWO months already and could conceivably ignore it until the END of Q1 2022...
  11. Fangorm

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Where's your proof? Without proof your just spreading baseless rumours
  12. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

based purely on the wait for this i'd say 3months+ from now....
  13. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

kind of amusing that you point out the lack of polish since they claimed to have spent a year polishing this thing....
  14. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

its the same old thing that been seen throughout the history of gaming Console gets the focus PC gets the scraps which is funny considering that without PC games would not really exist
  15. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

people have been saying wait for 1.3 for months....why? its going to be the same minimum effort for maximum credit as this hotfix that's seems to do very very little 1.23 feels like just another part of their lawsuit defence so they can have their legal team say look we doing it we are getting...
  16. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

I hope your right....but i am unconvinced
  17. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

console patch is significantly bigger than PC....as usual
  18. Fangorm

Patch 1.23

why? two months and this is it? [...] 1623930584 at this rate 2277
  19. Fangorm

Hotfix 1.22

20. Fangorm

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Yes and no but i'm not going to bitch about the things missing today because this patch fixes so many issues it would be counter productive/and belittle the sheer amount of work put in and i'm thinking the devs need a little positivity not making any promises about future bitching though
Top Bottom