Search results

+
  1. rbahadur

Automatic Love, "Talk to Judy" Main Story not working.

Ok here was MY PROBLEM: There is a mod called Lizzy's Club ENHANCED that I downloaded then forgot about. It's in (drive)\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\mod and called lizzies_club.archive Delete it. There is a RedMod version that doesn't stop you from entering that room. Hope that this is your issue.
  2. rbahadur

Automatic Love, "Talk to Judy" Main Story not working.

BUMP: this is still an issue March of 2023. Lizzie's is eternally closed but only in my most recent (4th) playthrough.
  3. rbahadur

[ Poll ] Is the driving Fine or Unsatisfactory?

Eliminate "parking zones". If I want to crash into a parking lot/garage, go all the way to Judy's lake house, or get near a building...JUST LET ME. I drive IRL. I know how brakes work. More vehicle destruction from incidental damage similar to what the NPCs get when they hit a barrier. Maybe...
  4. rbahadur

Things you'd like to see added to Photomode

Remove Collision Detection so that we can move our V closer to an NPC or object without deflection. Hell...we can sometimes do that in-game (e.g. pass through their bodies) so it should be easy to remove that in PhotoMode. That and give us rotation for V on other axes, please?
  5. rbahadur

Suggestion for less offensive language

Here. Take my Red Point... 1615498476
Top Bottom