Search results

+
  1. A-Kira

Story and main character ideas for a new Witcher game (Spoilers, maybe)

Created character? No. This concept is plain stupid. You can't make a good defined character that not pre designed. Just look at Arthur Morgan and Geralt, and compere them to V
  2. A-Kira

Hardcore Mode VS New Game+ (poll)

first of all, sorry for my english not my native language. About cyberpsycho - there is actualy many evidence that cyberpsychosis connected with kiroshi and kiroshi ONLY. Exclusively. it have nothing to do with actual percentage of chrome in body (how Smasher is not psycho after ~50 years in his...
  3. A-Kira

Would you play romantic-themed DLC?

for me, this is NOT why i play games and for sure, cp77 most relevant problems is not romances or sex or whatever, bois whanna car chases, customization, more quests with multiple choises. but also, a lot of people whining about they can't bang panam one more time or bang judy at all. is it...
  4. A-Kira

best voice acting of all time?

Judy's VA did a great job for sure, both male and female V are solid too
  5. A-Kira

Meredith Stout ROMANCE SCENE

definitely would love to see more of her
  6. A-Kira

Playstation Store

maybe they focus on PS this patch and that the reason why patcnotes don't have a lot of changes (considering it was in development ~2 months) at least i hope so
  7. A-Kira

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

They said they happy with PC version since it have a lot of 9's ant 10's (sic!) but they also said they consider police AI as bug (so they might work on that)
Top Bottom