Search results

+
  1. torchia1667

1.6/1.61 - Ongoing Bugs List

BUGS, UI, QoL ISSUES Jumped into 1.6 for a moment. List of most glaring issues below. Note: I appreciate how everyone on the net is an amateur game designer academician these days, expressing their often unsubstantiated opinions on everything, so please forgive me if it sounds this way. I mean...
  2. torchia1667

Reasonable Expectations from future patch 1.3 (theoretical)

Not to curb your enthusiasm, as everything you write is valid, but you should understand that beyond all the factor of rushed release of the game etc it's about technical limitations first and foremost, rather than devs not understanding that such things would make the world more believable...
  3. torchia1667

NCPD still spawns...1.2

Can everyone move on from crying over the same spilled milk and stop posting the obvious? Suggestions such as that "they should come in cars from around the corner" are really a bit pointless at this point. To get into fixing H, you first have to fix A, B, C, D, E, F, G into stable enough...
  4. torchia1667

Nonexistant Vehicle AI

On point. The two simple facts of the matter that so many people can't seem to be able to reconcile those last 4 months are: 1. It is not and never was meant to be a GTA-type game. (I'd argue it's so much more than GTA it's beyond comparison, and its infinitely more engaging) 2. The above...
  5. torchia1667

BUGS: The UI and keymapping mess

hi Devs, I was never part of the initial wave of negativity aimed against you and feel for you with regards to how things panned, but I think the absurd UI and keymap design can no longer be ignored. Please consider the below examples of just how inconsistent – not to mention, buggy – it is...
  6. torchia1667

Walking Suggestion (PC)

the funny thing noone seems to have noticed (not even the devs lol) is that there is walking in the game and it happens through the secondary mouse / aim button. It's simply ruined by the forced and completely unnecessary zoom-in.
  7. torchia1667

Generalized ammo types were a HUGE mistake (and looter shooter gameplay in general)

Not a fan of a great many design choices on part of CRPR, but to counterpoint everyone who argues that there should be survival mechanics, many different ammo types and other such features characteristic of games such as Fallout, Stalker or Metro – there's a simple factor to consider: it all...
Top Bottom