Search results

+
  1. Royal_Nobody

Unique Player to NPC Interaction Mechanic (Dialogue)

I would be happy to hear everything you have about this topic!
  2. Royal_Nobody

Why are lifepaths so disappointing?

I was lead to believe lifepaths would "change how you play" and "make a heavy impact on gameplay" I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to realize that nothing changes besides your 5-10 minute intro into the game and a few different (almost meaningless) dialogue options. Come on CDPR, lifepaths...
  3. Royal_Nobody

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I couldn't tell if this is a joke or not but You get judged by your clothing everyday Almost nobody will judge you to your face, but it could change how people think about you.
  4. Royal_Nobody

Fair enough, but at least give a slight pitch modifier to the customization menu, so there's a tiny bit of variation in the voice.
  5. Royal_Nobody

I was thinking recently.... Might just be me but... How cool would it be to have the option of... voicing your own character? Preface: Obviously you can turn this on or off. If you turn it off, its the same basic thing. Your character will be voiced accordingly. if it is turned on though...
  6. Royal_Nobody

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

Im gonna be honest, all I really want is to be able to customize a car.
  7. Royal_Nobody

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

How about that fact that clothes mean actually nothing in this game besides personal preference
  8. Royal_Nobody

Crafting System (Iconic Weapon Blueprints)

The whole point of an iconic weapon is that its unique and can only be attained once, if you lose it, that was your choice.
  9. Royal_Nobody

hide "skip ahead" tooltip

yeah tbh after the 3rd dialogue in the game, I get the idea that pressing C will skip the dialogue. No need to show it constantly
  10. Royal_Nobody

(SPOILERS) Extra "difficulty" setting - Relic timer

That would actually be really interesting. It would also increase immersion for players that are really looking for that. Even further would be to make it count down in real time, even when the game is closed!
  11. Royal_Nobody

ADD HAIRDRESSERS

There should be a salon and a tattoo parlor.
  12. Royal_Nobody

Can we get more MUSIC ?

I especially love the solo guitar songs that some of the characters play on the side.
  13. Royal_Nobody

Expand "V"'s appartment building

You should definitely be able to upgrade the apartment, and even be able to move out into one of your S/O's houses, if they offer. For example in Judy's romance, she offers for you to move in, yet in the game all her house is to you is a useless building to look at a mirror in.
  14. Royal_Nobody

Make cyberpsychosis affecting V an option

Anyone who's played GTA before this game already has cyberpsychosis going in
Top Bottom