Search results

+
  1. I_AM_AWAKE

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

NPC pathfinding seems a bit broken. Found a cluster unable to negotiate stairs. More just spawn in and join the group. Don't get me wrong it's hilarious and reminds me of a weird wedding photo op. Some really good stuff in this patch but the NPCs and traffic behaviours remains pretty broken...
  2. I_AM_AWAKE

@jacko2 @klukule are you both on 511.79? Wondering if its a memory access violation issue or some sort of timing.
  3. I_AM_AWAKE

Sorry to say that 1.5 does not work. Flatline on start. Game version: Steam Rig: CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X GPU - RTX 2070 Super RAM - 32 GB DDR4 @ 3600 Driver - 511.79 (14.02.2022) OS: Windows 10 x64 Method: > Uninstall via Steam client > Manual deletion of all "mod" and "plugin" directories. >...
  4. I_AM_AWAKE

There should be a skip option for act 1

I'm with the OP on this one.
  5. I_AM_AWAKE

Getting 100% Completion

Grats on the Platinum! The revolver/grenade trophy still eludes me after 150 hours. Welp. I need to git gud.
  6. I_AM_AWAKE

Cyberpunk getting better?

Very subjective. Personally since 1.2 the game is much more playable. Bugs still distract every now and again, but I've enjoyed over 150 hours - to me that is a great return on investment. I try to ask myself I had been on the team which built it, would I be proud? The answer is yes. OK sure...
  7. I_AM_AWAKE

Why the person above you should be banned

^ Banner Saga ban
  8. I_AM_AWAKE

Rank your favourite main menu themes (from any videogame)!

1. Deus Ex 2. Cyberpunk 2077 3. Hollow Knight 4. Horizon: Zero Dawn 5. Immortals: Fenyx Rising
  9. I_AM_AWAKE

^ [citation needed] ban
  10. I_AM_AWAKE

Favourite Easter Eggs?

The nod to Radiohead within Judy's questline. Roach Race. Tears in the rain. Game is full of amazing references!
  11. I_AM_AWAKE

Bad Music Choices

I pretty much listen to this type of music in any event. It's such a hard job getting the tone right though. Some will find it hard to have in the background. That said, the addition of more eclectic artists like Chet Baker is a pleasant surprise. The point is, the world is full of angst...
  12. I_AM_AWAKE

^ unimaginable ban
  13. I_AM_AWAKE

Hotfix 1.21

Hmm it's strange the experience is so varied. I'm seeing stable 60FPS on Ultra in the heaviest districts now. The draw distance and "pop-in" is greatly improved. It's the smoothest I've ever seen it. The most notable thing though is the speed at which loot details appear. Oftentimes pre-1.2.1...
  14. I_AM_AWAKE

Challenge to tell me what is so new/innovative/never done before in CP?

I suspect there are areas of the games code yet to be enabled. Pretty sure there is ML in there which couldn't be optimised cross-platform and thus commented out. ML in a game like this would be groundbreaking, the game tailoring itself to your playthrough. From NPC behaviour, difficulty to...
  15. I_AM_AWAKE

Which character do you dislike most?

I'm afraid it has to be the nuisance caller Regina. I tried blocking her number but she uses burner phones. That and she perpetuates an exploitative gig economy. I demand employee rights for Vs everywhere.
  16. I_AM_AWAKE

Banned for stereotyping Elves. We're not all clever mages.
  17. I_AM_AWAKE

DLC Ideas

This. I love the idea of proper CSI Cyberpunk and just letting the adept story tellers work their magic. CDPR are at their best with investigative mini-stories like that. "Bloody Baron", "Born to be wild", "Dream On" - well you get the idea...
  18. I_AM_AWAKE

What do you actually LIKE about the game?

Playing "Dream On" whilst roleplaying a hard boiled noir detective. Watching the Roach arcade game and seeing "Nice!" pop up as he avoids landing on a roof. In general though, the humanity CDPR deftly weaved into V's tale. Little nuggets of lore left on laptops, an entire poem in graffiti...
Top Bottom