Search results

+
  1. R

1.2 Patch broke my ability to walk, can only strafe/hop all over the place

There's a mod on Nexus, 'E to Interact - V to Walk and Drive - Dedicated Dodge - Dialogue Scroll' it forcibly remaps running and walking to seperate keys and but also alters the speeds V walks and runs. Maybe using that would force your game to let your V move normally?
  2. R

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Frankly, I just want the Monowire graphic bug fixed. I love the concept, and I prefer it over Mantis Blades, but it's hard to ignore that my V's arms are completely disconnected to his body, made his tattoos disappear, and are poking out the back of his jacket
  3. R

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I picked up the game for PC just after 1.1 was released, and apparently I live under a rock, as I didn't get into the hype/advertising, beyond the ad campaign they ran on Youtube at launch, so I can't really comment on what was said. As it sits currently, I've put roughly 250 hours into the...
  4. R

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

I think it rather comes down to the V you're playing - my NC loving Streetkid in a romance with Kerry would be goddamn miserable in the Star ending, and equally my Corpo who romanced Judy and wants nothing more to leave NC would hate the Sun. Personally I found The Sun the most satisfying. It...
  5. R

Female V and Johnny [ending spoilers]

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that if V doesn't have a penis, Johnny has a line about it 'not being an issue for long' or something like that. Transitioning itself seems fairly standard in Cyberpunk setting - Claire was remarkable in that she chose to do it without cybernetics. All...
  6. R

Audio Bugs or Design Choice?

Footsteps are definitely the one I notice the most. They seem to disappear after combat for me, or at least I notice it after I've started looting the bodies. Maybe V is trying to be quiet so they can hear the noise of the Geneva Conventions shattering into a thousand disappointed pieces. With...
  7. R

Can't reinstall the game on ps4 pro

The only thing I can think of is that maybe your PS4 is measuring space needed as the disk + update from PSN, so it's working it out at 70 ish GB, rather than 23GB. And if PS4's still do the download system that requires twice the amount of free space, it could be seeing it as a 100+GB. Try...
  8. R

[POLL] V's partner

I just hope that CDPR doesn't use all these polls to decide if a character is 'worth' getting extra content or not. Screen time is already in Judy and Panam's favour, and poor Kerry gets missed by most people because he's so close to the end of the game. But Kerry got my vote, anyway. Disaster...
  9. R

What are your favourite quotes/lines? (Possible Spoilers!)

"Motherfucker-" Kerry, mere moments before pistol whipping Johnny in the face 10/10, very therapeutic, would watch Johnny being smacked across the chops by irate semi-naked pensioner again
  10. R

Which character do you dislike most?

Aside from the characters that are designed to be repugnant, I have to say River gets my vote. The entire 'Following the River' quest made me so desperately uncomfortable - it felt like my female V lost all of her agency, and had to sit there quietly as he and his family pressured her into a...
  11. R

I don't like Panam Palmer

What it comes across as is that Panam wants all of her mistakes solved by V for doing nothing in return. Even as a relative newcomer to NC, she must've picked up by now that just is not how it works. And V (male V at least) can be very upfront about where they got the information on her, and...
  12. R

V's mansion

I think most people worked this out already, but V's mansion is directly visible from their old apartment. They literally move into the swanky apartment they've been seeing from their rubbish apartment window for six months like an absolute champ The complaint I have is that despite extensive...
  13. R

I'm always surprised by the lack of Rogue love as well. She has good reason to treat V with skepticism, as from her perspective, V is the new kid on the scene, as they have six months of merc work behind them at most. But you can earn her respect, and you know what? She turns into a cool old...
  14. R

Ludonarrative dissonance

I think games in general have narrative pacing issues, as inevitably the player is working towards a goal, usually with a degree of urgency, i.e., save the universe, punch nasty person, e.t.c, but also the player can and will stop their very important task to get proverbial cats out of trees...
  15. R

I wouldn't say I *hate* Panam, she has some of the best lines in game, and her can-do attitude is fantastic, but I think she gets a free pass on a lot of flaws, as criticism is often met with 'dAt ASs tHo' I think my dislike of her mainly stems from her tantrums. I generally don't mind...
  16. R

Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

If you snoop around on his laptop, you get mentions of his ex-wife and kids. There is also a bizarrely out of place picture of said ex-wife on one of the coffee tables, considering the divorce was implied to be messy.
Top Bottom