3. zurkke55

Patch 2.02

Fantastic work yet again!
  4. zurkke55

Patch 2.01

Fantastic work once again!
  5. zurkke55

Update 2.0

What are your specs? They specifically said that older hardware wasn't tested, it might be the issue here. Wonder how my 3600+1600S will hold the game... it was fine at launch on 1080p high/medium settings.
  6. zurkke55

Update 2.0 date revealed!

Being disappointed with the game was expected in the past, now being disappointed with your own thoughts is a new one.
  7. zurkke55

REDstreams — brief summary and recap

Not a dev but I assume that it's easier to implement something immediate in a world where practically everyone needs to have at least a basic healthcare plan to live their lives. They could of course randomize the NCPD and other entities response time regarding the victim's social class and...
  8. zurkke55

Cyberpunk 2077 — Verified on Steam Deck

As much as I believe it would be nice of them to officially support Linux, Heroic handles it like a champ. It has no right being THIS good, to the point that it puts the official EGS launcher to SHAME. It's lightweight, you can download and manage different Wine/Proton (including GE) versions on...
  9. zurkke55

Cyberpunk 2077 — Verified on Steam Deck

No need to. Heroic Games Launcher is a better alternative to GOG and Epic on Linux.
  10. zurkke55

PC Hotfix

Like the mod @SigilFey said, mods rely on the game's archives to function. An update alters the game's archives in order to change the code and possibly some assets inside, therefore there's always a big chance of mods to stop working, it's completely normal.
  11. zurkke55

PC Hotfix

Never had audio issues with this patch, so I won't bother breaking my mods for this. Waiting for further updates, but this is still nice for people who are playing for the first time vanilla.
  12. zurkke55

Cyberpunk 2077 — Next-Gen Trial

This was the best I could find, it's right in the main page screen.
  13. zurkke55

Hotfix 1.21

After I got the email asking me to attach the save files before and after the issues I found (after I created a ticket), do I send them in a .zip file on a reply email? Or is that a no-reply address?
  14. zurkke55

Hotfix 1.21

Pretty big list for a hotfix, I like it! Keep up the good work guys (y)
Top Bottom