Search results

+
  1. Logan_72

New Takemura bug in 'DOWN ON THE STREET'

I'm in the same Situation! 65 hours of gameplay and Takemura still frozen at the docks. I send a savegame 3 weeks ago to report this bug. Last week I report this bug again. The only answer: Hello, Thank you for your report. We are aware of this issue and currently looking into it. Best...
  2. Logan_72

Hotfix 1.21

Thx! I have already report this bug 2 weeks ago. I send them a savegame. I hoped they fixed it on 1.21. The funny thing is, that they reported this bugfix in the present bug report, but the bug is still there and nothing happens. I also send them a message to fix this bug.
  3. Logan_72

Hotfix 1.21

Yes! The bug is still there. I took a screenshot and posted it on page 7. Hope they will fix it NOW!
  4. Logan_72

Hotfix 1.21

Same by me, look at page 7.
  5. Logan_72

Hotfix 1.21

Same bug with 1.21 on PC, TAKEMURA still standing at the ODA-meetingpoint, can't trigger the mainmission "down the street" (n)
  6. Logan_72

Hotfix 1.21

Lasse das Spiel nach dem Hotfix 1.21 erstmal überprüfen. Nach Hotfix 1.21 ist das Spiel beim Neustart gecrashed. Egal, dachte ich mir, hauptsache ich komme endlich in "Down the Street" weiter, leider NEIN, alles beim Alten. Takemura steht weiterhin am Oda-Treffpunkt und Wakado hat stetig den...
Top Bottom