Search results

+
  1. HasoLtd

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

Except V is not a "blank slate", no matter how you want to word it. There are personality traits and histories which are constant depending on your lifepath.
  2. HasoLtd

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

1. V is not a hero and it was made clear that they wanted to get to Evelyn for their own sake 2. V and Evelyn were never "friends", I don't know why you keep on repeating this statement 3. You seem to care a lot about Evelyn who wouldn't give a damn about V. Do you think Evelyn is a good person...
  3. HasoLtd

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

good to know that if somebody you could care less about was kidnapped that you would dive into a den of psycho killers to save them without any hesitation also evelyn and v were never friends
  4. HasoLtd

>there 4 u no matter what >do what i say or i leave night city
  5. HasoLtd

Uh, that's not when that happens. Judy is the one that leaves V and calls her an asshole, what kind of fanfic setting are we talking about here?
  6. HasoLtd

I don't like Panam Palmer

Panam > Any Witcher girl
  7. HasoLtd

[...] Judy is the one who can't take rejection and leaves a dying V without a sufficient reason and then leaves a voice message calling her an asshole. Panam does more for V than Judy would ever do in the Nomad ending and that has nothing to do with favors being repayed at all, no amount of...
  8. HasoLtd

Panam rebelling against the clan is ironically what saved it, so she was clearly in the right to do so. You can make Panam seem like an ungrateful whiny brat all you want (even though Judy is no different) but matter of the fact is, Panam does more for you in this game than anyone (including...
  9. HasoLtd

I don't like Panam Palmer

Most of the negative aspects people associate with Panam can basically be associated to Judy but to an even worse degree.
  10. HasoLtd

more quests that are like the hunt? (spoilers maybe)

Incorrect. V helps Panam with the Basilisk because V is asked to, there is no promise for money unless V specifically asks for it. V helping Joshua is not about the money at all as Rachel offers double what you would earn if you just back out of it. If V was in it for the money, V would back...
  11. HasoLtd

more quests that are like the hunt? (spoilers maybe)

Uhh, have you actually played the game? V helping Panam with the Basilisk was for themselves? V being there for Joshua was for themselves? V helping Samurai with their gig was for themselves? V helping the food stall owner with their problem was for themselves? V helping Jake get his new kidney...
  12. HasoLtd

Constant Crashes

Have had a single crash in 350 hours, something is wrong on your end choom
  13. HasoLtd

Crysis 3 vs Cyberpunk 2077

Very fair comparisons (sarcasm), but other than that, are the settings even the same on both games?
  14. HasoLtd

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

I still remember how disappointed I was when I picked up RDR2 and booted it up only to find out it had the EXACT same shitty gunplay as the other Rockstar games. Like it was identical to the first RDR and they didn't improve upon it at ALL. Rockstar is too scared to break the formula and...
  15. HasoLtd

Can't drive my Caliburn

Recent bug happened after completing a gig in the badlands (where you save the guy in a basement and take him to a driver). This happened about 20 seconds after the gig was complete and I don't think they are connected but you never know. I carried out that mission with my Caliburn by driving...
Top Bottom