Search results

+
  1. Notoriouz_Biz

Cyberpsycho sighting: Where the bodies hit the floor bug

Ugh, sorry to hear that and it must suck or is more than frustrating to say the least. :(
  2. Notoriouz_Biz

I hear ya, but I say do it and enjoy the platinum trophy! Having the trophies sitting there in the 90+% would kill me...
  3. Notoriouz_Biz

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

4. Notoriouz_Biz

The things that The Witcher 3 did better than Cyberpunk 2077

Great advice, will do! While some of the mechanics are the same, I have to really look at it differently to give it a chance. Thanks!
  5. Notoriouz_Biz

Thanks, I really never even thought about playing TW3 until Cyberpunk 2077. Reading opinions here and comments like yours let me know it will be worth it.
  6. Notoriouz_Biz

I only really played Cyberpunk 2077, as I completed it 100%. That said, I just started Witcher 3 (Wild Hunt) so I'm not as versed in it. As an example, I haven't even taken the initial Griffin out yet. I'm not seeing anyone mention this, so I will. I find more attachment or investment to my...
  7. Notoriouz_Biz

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

8. Notoriouz_Biz

Hotfix 1.23 allowed me to complete it finally. When the I saw the option to reply to Regina, I jumped out of my seat and gave an emphatic "YES!" THANK YOU CDPR, I have now platinumed the game!!!
  9. Notoriouz_Biz

Patch 1.23

THANK YOU CDPR! Fixing the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor allowed me to platinum the game.
  10. Notoriouz_Biz

Playstation Store

I see what you did there (V3)!!! :) Good luck with getting them!
  11. Notoriouz_Biz

Playstation Store

Right, some are lucky and didn't run into this issue. Unfortunately, there many of us who did. Some have found they can get it on second play through.
  12. Notoriouz_Biz

Playstation Store

I would think Sony would want their customers to have the ability to platinum the game. Considering "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor" is glitched and cannot let you obtain the "I am the Law" (complete all 17 Cyberpsycho Sightings), which prevents you from getting the "Never...
  13. Notoriouz_Biz

Which character do you dislike most?

I just expected him to start singing random Oasis songs like Champagne Supernova or Wonderwall, since he looks like he frequents Liam Gallagher's barbershop.
  14. Notoriouz_Biz

Which character do you dislike most?

OMG Dakota Smith (Badlands Fixer) is my #1 most disliked character! She basically told me off after almost all her gigs. Hell if she wanted a sneaky tip toe'er then she should contracted Solid Snake for her gigs and not my V!!! It's the BADlands for goodness sake, I seriously wanted to find a...
  15. Notoriouz_Biz

Players; how old are you? at least in your state of mind.

52, living life one respawn at a time and never feel older than my last save. :)
  16. Notoriouz_Biz

I can't tell you how many different variations I have tried from when I read the shards or order etc. and all with same result, as Regina contact to conclude the mission is not present. I was hoping to see new update was coming out today, as they are normally on Tuesday's (PSN). Unfortunately...
  17. Notoriouz_Biz

Hotfix 1.22

Please fix SWEET DREAMS where Stefan is missing bug and the CYBERPSYCHO SIGHTING: WHERE THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR bug where Regina cannot be messaged.
Top Bottom