Search results

+
  1. tru3story

Now playing [music]

we all have a moment..this is a moment :giggle: my sis introduced me to these <3
  2. tru3story

Games that made you cry? [SPOILERS]

Honkai:Star Rail - Firefly story line. Now that was just cruel and unnecessary.. It also comes with a heartbreak song of course:
  3. tru3story

Now playing [music]

this has been on repeat for a while
  4. tru3story

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Ah man, I spoiled myself scrolling through pics. I'm not there yet, everyone is alive and well! :D every time they say 'act normal in public' we had a rough day :LOL: ..just making sure you get home safe choom, where tf are we...o_O
  5. tru3story

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

happy Lantern Rite from Genshin :D my favourite annual in-game event
  6. tru3story

Now playing [music]

:shrug:
  7. tru3story

So this was before I found out you can yeet her off the platform with telekinesis before everything even starts :D a fun memory
  8. tru3story

Now playing [music]

Can't wait for Hellblade 2. I still remember the first one very well. The narrative was incredible. This one gives me peace. It's very good to play on-repeat when needing to focus on something.
  9. tru3story

What game are you currently playing

Just chilling with Portal: revolution. W/o GlaDOS it's 60% less fun. But :ok:
  10. tru3story

Sorry to say but JS was just too aggravating

So to me personally, it gets old. There is no growth to Johnny, should there be any at this point? He's there as he always was. Comforting, if you will. Boring, if you will. Annoying. But he's there and he'Il be there, like that family member you never chose. Have not yet completed PL, but I...
  11. tru3story

Now playing [music]

too many eyes for my liking but it sounds good, the louder the better.
  12. tru3story

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

these ice cubes are perfect
  13. tru3story

Now playing [music]

ahhh, this bloke makes amazing covers and he's made one for a very special character, too. Oh, joy :giggle: more from him (fever ray cover)
  14. tru3story

The General Videogame Thread

Not sure who may be interested, but here's a whole doc about Half-Life for their 25th year anniversary I came across today. It was one of my first games, so it's kind of interesting.
  15. tru3story

Movies / TV Shows!

Season 6 I can't how this show is ..relevant, mostly. There's lowkey hit-and-miss with some episodes, that don't seem to fit what Black Mirror stands for, but only a few.
  16. tru3story

..may I pls have some privacy :facepalm: this one is unhinged af...love her :LOL: now what to do with him my spells don't fit even in 3 rows anymore.. if i'll add the 4th, significant part of my screen would be obscured :D
  17. tru3story

Baldur's Gate III

Minor Illusion as a cat :LOL: I see how it'd work irl - I'd totally get distracted by a random cat that just appeared out of nowhere. Telekinesis...two of my characters have it and I never use it, because each time it just didn't work for me, it.did.not.work :LOL: obv, a skill issue.. While...
  18. tru3story

Now playing [music]

19. tru3story

Movies / TV Shows!

thanks for sharing this. :oops: speaking of art style, or rather animation here - check this out, just from trailer...it's super smooth, it's like they animated more frames than necessary for this one. The story itself is a little meh, but i watched just for the visuals.
  20. tru3story

Movies / TV Shows!

This one begins with the end of the adventure as heroes return after defeating their enemy. Hah, finished 1st episode and someone is already cutting onions.. I love it :sad:
Top Bottom