Search results

+
  1. gerwalk

The game crashes when trying to open the Winter event? (Troll Icon window)

As I mention everything I click on the window for the new event it loads for a few seconds, crashes, and asks me to send in a report.
  2. gerwalk

Dear Devs: Thank you for giving Dwarves some attention: More Dwarves please

I'd love to see more Dwarf cards. I really like playing dedicated (all) Dwarf decks. No more Elf barney, as some Dwarves say. And more Dryad, Gnome, and Treants cards please. I'd like to play dedicated or more diverse decks using more of those cards.
  3. gerwalk

Working As Intended? Birthday Daily Mission Counter

I completed two daily missions today 4/28. One daily an hour before the daily reset and another 3-4 hours after the daily reset (all completed 4/28). However, there is no countdown or up on the Complete 3 Daily gold taskbar for the Birthday celebration. Is this working as intended?
  4. gerwalk

Quests Question

I stopped playing in August (2oth) of 2021 and am just returning now. I've noticed that I only get one daily quest now. I believe I used to get three daily when I left (and part of the reason I left was the difficulty in finishing the three daily quests within a 24 hrs period of time). Is this...
  5. gerwalk

More Dwarves and Dryads

Dear Devs: Please make more Dwarf cards, including a Scenario and a Location. Seeing more Dryads would be welcome as well. Thanks, And tonight marks the last NR Legendary card (non-animated) that I crafted (it's my first faction), It's been a busy 1.5 months. Yay for me...
  6. gerwalk

Mahakan Defender problem/bug:

Mahakan Defender problem/bug: I just ran a second Mahalkan Defender in the ranged position during a match. It is an animated version (my other is not). I tried boosting it with the Dennis Cranmer card (which boosted the other ranged card with the sweeping boost animation), a Mahakan Forge card...
  7. gerwalk

Double Cross issue -- is this working as intended?

Question: Is this working as intended? I just played against a Syndicate player using Double Cross. In that game it appeared that they spent Coin and purchased a copy of my Geralt Witcher (Destroy a unit with 9+ power) in the third round. Then later in that round it looked like (via the...
  8. gerwalk

Card movement from deck onto board and another issue

I just played in a match against a Vampire deck, I was NR, where my Gerald from Rika could not target an Undead Elder with 9 strength. At some point the player played a card that only allowed me to target that and not other cards so I could have missed that but I do not think I did. Later in...
  9. gerwalk

Working As Intended? Kerack's Frigate Soldier spawn

I played in a match May 6th after the new season was introduced. My opponent played down a soldier then followed it with a Kerack's Frigate. The spawned doomed Frigate soldier acted as a crew leading the Frigate to perform it's spawn ability after later turns. Is this working correctly? I...
Top Bottom