Search results

+
  1. Nevver_

I'm not into it

This is my initial reaction so take it with a grain of salt... One of the things I loved about this game is that it wasn't terribly complicated and I didn't have to spend much time with a spreadsheet analyzing the mechaics of the game. For example, why was the DPS figure trashed? Why do I now...
  2. Nevver_

Can't see during Sinnerman

This makes me nuts - markers blocking your view. While driving isn't too terrible (except when trying to see turns up ahead), I wanted to snipe Stevenson from a distance but there is not way to target him with the marker blocking my view (at least with a pistol). Anyone have any tips on how to...
  3. Nevver_

When will we see some substantial content added?

I love this game and have been playing it consistently since launch. There's cool stuff that was added/changed in 1.6 but how about some more stuff to actually DO in the game in addition to three fixer gigs? I'm talking about missions/quests in general. Maybe I'm used to mmorpgs where you...
  4. Nevver_

Can we please PLEASE turn off that truck horn?

I don't know if this is for just me or everyone but but after several play throughs I have had enough. During the mission "With a Little Help from my Friends," the horn from that friggin' truck that has the Bassilisk keeps blowing and blowing and blowning. I don't know if this is done in the...
  5. Nevver_

Moments from V's Days

Monday... Tuesday...
  6. Nevver_

Infected Shard

7. Nevver_

Missions Switching Automatically When Received

Is it necessary for the game to automatically track a new main mission every time you get assigned one? Especially when you're already in the middle of doing another mission and now you have to go to your journal to track the first mission again. I mean, there is a mechanism choose to track a...
  8. Nevver_

Nibbles in the Shower

I went back to V's apartment and heard Nibbles meowing and saw him in the shower. Hmmm... Yes, if you turn on the water Nibbles will howl and dash right out of there.
  9. Nevver_

Screenshots and File Size

File sizes for screenshots captured by the game aren't that large, the PNGs are usually around 2.5 MB to 3.5 MB each at 1920x1080, but when you open up a forum thread (or any page on any web site, not just this one) and there are multiple relatively large images all downloading at the same time...
  10. Nevver_

No more hand waving

If V touches its face one more time during creation/editing, I'm gonna tell its mother! Blocking my view every few seconds while I'm browsing options is bad enough, but think of the germs from its hands to its eyes and stuff. o_O It's cool the first few times but the constant face blocking with...
  11. Nevver_

Creating and Editing V's Appearance

1. V touching its face (eyes, mouth, whatever attribute you're adjusting) every six or seven seconds is maddening when trying to adjust appearance changes. And, when it moves its hand, it shakes its head around which adds to the time it takes (or takes away from the time given) to try and...
Top Bottom