Search results

+
  1. Manifoldgodhead

Open world in support of/working against the story

Eh, I like it. I liked in TW3, too. Even though it had the same problem, what was Geralt even doing sailing those little dingys out to all those underwater chests? It wasn't relevant, at all, and clearly filler. Random monsters spawns make sense, but I don't think Geralt would have canonically...
  2. Manifoldgodhead

Decent RPG with normal cutscenes like Witcher 3

Bethesda games really do require the most suspension of disbelief than any of game worlds. You can absolutely get lost in it, but once you see the edges, the whole thing starts to feel like a cheap, animatronic play ground with clearly robotic characters. Meanwhile, in Cyberpunk I can clearly...
  3. Manifoldgodhead

Looting weapons from bodies

Loot clearly clips through the ground occasionally. It seemed like it was happening less in 1.2 but now in 1.22 it seems to be common, again. Maybe I just didn't notice as much for awhile.
  4. Manifoldgodhead

Cyberpunk in numbers

it took me 300+ hours to hit 50 street cred because I kept starting new runs. The game is basically over at 30-35, no reason to go past that right now without a NG+ or just to 100% it for fun.
  5. Manifoldgodhead

open letter to the devs

They really didn't. If you know anything about CDPR, this game is exactly what you would expect, even Jackie's Bike basically has the same A.I. as Geralt's horse Roach. Well, then this game is not for you. Not even close. Fortnite is half a game. COD: Warzone is half a game. Cyberpunk delivers...
  6. Manifoldgodhead

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I couldn't play Witcher 3 on my PC for the first 2-3 weeks. Then I played with terrible popping in textures for 200 hours. After I upgraded my PC, it felt strange NOT seeing textures pop in every conversation. I was like, oh, this game is also really pretty. As for Cyberpunk. It tickles every...
  7. Manifoldgodhead

open letter to the devs

They definitely do. People are always complaining and joking about Bethesda games being buggy. But, also, EA games are buggy, and Ubisoft games and Square games. Really, any large scale open world game ends up a buggy disaster for the first few months. It's becoming increasingly clear that...
  8. Manifoldgodhead

The City is the star but we need more from the supporting cast

I'm on PC and getting more texture pop in after the patch as well. They're trying to improve performance across the board, I would guess.
Top Bottom