Search results

+
  1. prtynkd

Is Cyberpunk 2077 inspired by Robo cop?

I see a lot of bits and pieces from the movies already mentioned in the game. Could be inspiration or just fluke. I've just watched Dredd and Tekken and they both have similarities to the urban life in CP. Only the makers and writers of the game really know for sure where the inspiration came...
  2. prtynkd

What game are you currently playing

I have been playing GoldenEye levels in Far Cry 5 arcade. The ones by Perfect-Dark1982. They are pretty darn good. Brings back some good memories.
  3. prtynkd

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I have only just started playing, early in act two, but I really like the game. Sure there are a few bugs, what games don't ship with problems nowadays. GTA 4 had some major issues on PC when it first released. I'm not a big RPG fan. Collecting, selling and crafting is not really my thing. That...
  4. prtynkd

fair treatment for all NC citizens

Kill 'em all and deal with the charges later...
  5. prtynkd

Now playing [music]

Time Life Disco Fever collection
  6. prtynkd

BUG List 1.22 - Bugs I have found so far in 1.22. (and some improvement advice).

One strange thing I saw was after visiting the doctor the first time, all his text stayed on the screen after I left his office. Other text just appeared below his as single lines. 1622601923 I haven't played the game pre-update 1.22 so I don't know how bad it was previously. I can say that I...
  7. prtynkd

I recently started another playthrough of Farcry 5, waiting for my copy of Cyberpunk 2077 to show. It arrived yesterday and after an eight hour install and update, I am playing as V
  8. prtynkd

I'm waiting for my copy of Cyberpunk so I have been playing Gran Tourismo 5 to kill time.
  9. prtynkd

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey there, things are good. Still twitching waiting for my copy of the game to show up. How are you?
  10. prtynkd

Tell Us About Your Avatars!

I made mine on a South Park fan site years ago and yes there is some resemblance... LOL
  11. prtynkd

difference between CDPR and RockStar..

I completely agree with Moonroccs. Rockstar released to consoles first and dealt with those issues, then when they felt comfortable with the consoles they released PC and dealt with those issues. I thought exactly that when the problems with the game started to multiply.
  12. prtynkd

Now playing [music]

Mozart Horn Concerto No.4: Rondo: Allegro vivace
  13. prtynkd

🎉The Welcome Thread

Thanks for the reply. Can't wait for the game to show up. I've been following it for the longest time... 1620608803 Hi foggy, welcome. Just purchased the game myself and can't wait for it to show up. 1620609076 Hi, welcome. I'm a new user as well. Just ordered the game, should be here soon...
  14. prtynkd

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hi all, just ordered CP 2077 for my Xbox and I'm looking forward to playing. I just have one question, do I have to install all the updates (10) listed on the CDPR website before I can play the game? That is one heck of a lot of bandwidth if I do. I might have to go sit in Rotten Ronnie's...
Top Bottom